Thread: Ben to have a bounce back game.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben to have a bounce back game.

I'm looking for a game of fire from Ben. He's about to do the Colts real good..... 4tds 350+..... I watched his presser today, and he's looking like he can't wait to get back out there.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

As I posted in another thread, the Colts can't be happy playing the Steelers after the Monday night debacle. Don't know how much the Steelers have left in the tank, but I guarantee that the Colts will get the Steelers' A game.

Starter

User Info Menu

If Ben plays like he did for those first couple 2nd half drives (including that great TD throw to DJ Butters) against the Bengals, we’ll beat the Colts.

The formula for success for the remainder of the year: D, one or less TO’s on offense, 6 or less punts per game, and at least 70 yards rushing to keep the opposing D honest

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerMaine83 View Post
    If Ben plays like he did for those first couple 2nd half drives (including that great TD throw to DJ Butters) against the Bengals, we’ll beat the Colts.

The formula for success for the remainder of the year: D, one or less TO’s on offense, 6 or less punts per game, and at least 70 yards rushing to keep the opposing D honest
    Not turning the ball over was a big part of the first 11 games.

The O basically can't make mistakes because I don't think we have much quick strike ability to overcome turnovers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dudes Ben always hasa horrid game at least once a year... 2019 New England ( last year), 2018 Raiders ( x-ray game), 2017 Jags (I think it is Ben's quote, I guess I don't have it anymore game), Browns ( play off game)
    Last edited by steeler_george; 12-25-2020 at 07:00 AM.