Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Mike Tomlin

Administrator

User Info Menu

Breaking News: The spineless Rooney's extend the fraud Tomlin for another year after his continuous show of incompetence.

In other breaking news, the janitor plans to draft another 3rd round talent in the 1st round because he's from Virginia. And everyone knows, Tomlin creams himself when he watches Virginia players.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

I canít wait for the TTT to come in here and take up for Tomlin.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    We let one go and he's seeing the field b4 OLA - He's what we called in the Coaching Profession a "Nonner" - as in - he's never gonna be a solid contributor.
    I know. I was joking.

Legend

User Info Menu

14 more weeks of Tomlin lip service. If we’re tired of it, I’d guess the players are tired of it and tune it out too.

Although in his defense, I really think players didn’t make plays this week when they were in position to do so and that cost us.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I could see if this loss was due to coaching decisions but this was Ben looking uninterested and packing it up early in the home opener.

Pathetic.

If Mason started this game I think we win.

You can tell the difference between a young hungry kid and an old vet. Mason has a ton of reps in preseason. Ben is rusty from actually playing a full game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    I could see if this loss was due to coaching decisions but this was Ben looking uninterested and packing it up early in the home opener.

Pathetic.

If Mason started this game I think we win.

You can tell the difference between a young hungry kid and an old vet. Mason has a ton of reps in preseason. Ben is rusty from actually playing a full game.
    you are retarded.

ben left with the steelers up 10-7

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

romo on andy reid

"he see what what the opposing defense comes out with and makes adjustements"

2nd QR, chiefs score 4 TDs

have we ever heard that about tomlin?

Legend

User Info Menu

The defense blew this freaking game.
    Bens done and shoud be but stop giving Tomlin a pass.
    He's responsible for this dumpster fire
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    you are retarded.

ben left with the steelers up 10-7
    You mad bro?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    You mad bro?
    no, Im laughing because you're retarded

always were