Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Steelers vs Pats game day - week 1

Banned

User Info Menu

I thought Moncrief would be a stud but he’s been a dud. All the drops.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

At least our punter looks good eh

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Just wait till Tomlins press conference on Tuesday. Once the quips start flying, we'll all remember how 'cool' he is
    Here... I'll do it, Save you the time

" We acknowledge that, we accept that, we embrace that, below the line in all phases, back to the Laboratory,No stone unturned, long journey, every firm and function, blah blah blah blah blah...Never ever" I stink, and get out coached by Bellichick so badly... It's an embarrassment to this proud franchise who pride itself on defense and nastiness

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post

" We acknowledge that, we accept that, we embrace that, below the line in all phases, back to the Laboratory,No stone unturned, long journey, every firm and function, blah blah blah blah blah...Never ever" I stink, and get out coached by Bellichick so badly... It's an embarrassment to this proud franchise who pride itself on defense and nastiness
    Thanks. They could record one of his conferences and replay it over and over again. Save everyone the time. Focking guy has no clue whatsoever, in any aspect of the game

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    I think josh mcdaniels gets overlooked because Brady is so good. He ALWAYS has a strong game plan. Fichtner has no plan nor answers.
    Ben’s guy.

I think our offense was much more creative with the golf coach.

Banned

User Info Menu

Fitchner vs. Josh McDaniels???

Hahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So Ben resorts to the airball again.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post

And the standard is the standard.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Seeing Chick'Fila'O on the field wasting space makes me ill. Is there something BB saw in him?? Does he like his hair?? So he settled for Winovich??
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Seeing Chick'Fila'O on the field wasting space makes me ill. Is there something BB saw in him?? Does he like his hair?? So he settled for Winovich??
    that's a sore spot with me...Winovich. makes me ill.