Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs Pats game day - week 1

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin is being out coached. Team was playing timed and not attacking in the first half. Like they’ve never played in New England before.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Did you here Tomlin on adjustments!!!
    wtf....we will keep doing the same things on offense and the defense will take care of itself....
    Last edited by Sword; 09-08-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Backup

User Info Menu

The lady says BB said he expects changes from Tomlin. LOL. BB is a comedian

Why am I even here? Same story EVERY single year under this idiot coach. It never changes. It never will.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    moncrief is the least of my worries.. this offensive game plan is the worst ive seen in a long time

Exactly...... the offensive game planing is terrible. Being out coached.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    The lady says BB said he expects changes from Tomlin. LOL. BB is a comedian

Why am I even here? Same story EVERY single year under this idiot coach. It never changes. It never will.
    Tomlin ball washers will be here Tuesday with their excuses.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Backup

User Info Menu

Again, not even surprised. All this organization cares about is virtue signaling and diversity. there is literally no other corporation or business on Earth that would tolerate this underachieving year after year

And btw, Moncrief is a ****ing scrub

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'd start worrying about Moncrief ... hands of stone. How long until Ben loses confidence in him?

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow. Moncrief dropping TD’s. Did these guys not know juju was going to be taken away? They have to step up.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

someone tell me again how deep and talented this WR group is

Backup

User Info Menu

"At least we didnt get shut out" - Mike Tomlin