Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Benny Snail football

Legend

User Info Menu

People who have watched Snell seem to love the guy. Iíve just watched highlights but havenít been impressed by him at all. He just seems to run through huge holes, isnít all that physical, and looks quick for college, but slow by NFL standards.

Im more intrigued by Edmunds because of his athleticism and pedigree.

Weíll be fine with James and Jaylen, but it would be nice to figure out some depth behind them.

Maybe Benny is dinged up? But itís usually pretty easy for good RBs to be successful right away. Iím not sure Bennyhas much other that running thru holes in college most of us could have run thru.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    People who have watched Snell seem to love the guy. I’ve just watched highlights but haven’t been impressed by him at all. He just seems to run through huge holes, isn’t all that physical, and looks quick for college, but slow by NFL standards.

Im more intrigued by Edmunds because of his athleticism and pedigree.

We’ll be fine with James and Jaylen, but it would be nice to figure out some depth behind them.

Maybe Benny is dinged up? But it’s usually pretty easy for good RBs to be successful right away. I’m not sure Bennyhas much other that running thru holes in college most of us could have run thru.
    You bring up a good point about Edmunds though. I do like him and what I saw during preseason. It’s crazy, the two Edmonds bros on this team both run nearly identically. They just have a similarly unique “gallop” to them. If that makes sense lol.
    Last edited by AzStillers1989; 08-31-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

With duds like Benny Snail/Smell and Justin Layne, it's best to just get rid of them, punish those responsible, and move on. Fire whoever was responsible for Justin Layne. That was a terrible pick. Just pillory the useless clown who made that pick. Make an example of him with eggs. Besmirch his reputation too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    With duds like Benny Snail/Smell and Justin Layne, it's best to just get rid of them, punish those responsible, and move on. Fire whoever was responsible for Justin Layne. That was a terrible pick. Just pillory the useless clown who made that pick. Make an example of him with eggs. Besmirch his reputation too.
    Don’t forget the pitchforks, torches, bed sheets and that giant cross!!! Jk. Not sure what I even meant by that.

Oh oh and some gasoline and matches....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I laugh out loud when people say you can plug anyone in at RB and have success.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KYPITTFAN View Post
    I live in KY so I watched him every Saturday. Dude is a beast. Give him a chance behind a starting offensive quality line and he will be fine. Trust me on this he is and will be a great addition.
    He looked like a monster in college.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Has Snell had a chance to run behind our starting O-line?
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Don’t forget the pitchforks, torches, bed sheets and that giant cross!!! Jk. Not sure what I even meant by that.

Oh oh and some gasoline and matches....
    Wow KKK much? Just kidding I know you’re not Klan ( I think)

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    You dont want “bums” at any position.
    The issue is whether “elite” backs who demand high dollars are good investments.

You have yet to show the value gained spending cap dollars that way. It has not won a single championship in recent seasons.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Wow KKK much? Just kidding I know you’re not Klan ( I think)
    Hahaha this was the joke. But I think I made it painfully obvious...I hope lol.