Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Steelers - Panthers Preseason Game 4

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Steelers - Panthers Preseason Game 4

    looks like Dobbs is starting, showcasing him to other teams or is there still a battle for #2 behind Ben?

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Yet again suppose to be in NFLN and we have Michael Vick a football Life instead.......

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    Yet again suppose to be in NFLN and we have Michael Vick a football Life instead.......
    I just had my heart broken also, supposed to show the Steelers game instead NFLN is televising the Bungals-Colts game.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I just had my heart broken also, supposed to show the Steelers game instead NFLN is televising the Bungals-Colts game.
    This is the second time this preseason. I called my cable network last time and complained. I wasn’t the only one. Apparently it was all NFLN’s decision. My cable company said it was out of their control.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Dirty Red with a missed tackle n Gilbert with a blocked FG. Rookie putting pressure on the vet.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    This is the second time this preseason. I called my cable network last time and complained. I wasn’t the only one. Apparently it was all NFLN’s decision. My cable company said it was out of their control.
    thanks for telling me that, I was just going to call my cable company but I'm sure they will just tell me the same exact thing.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Dobbs sucks he gone....

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Dirty Red with a missed tackle n Gilbert with a blocked FG. Rookie putting pressure on the vet.
    UG3 may have secured his spot on the 53 with that FG block.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Dobbs sucks he gone....
    so much for any trade offers.

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    so much for any trade offers.
    Lol word! Steelers d getting handled

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •