Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Steelers - Panthers Preseason Game 4

Legend

User Info Menu

Let’s just get to the cuts.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    The NFLN did the Pittsburgh-area fans a favor by blacking out the game. A real snoozer. In fact, I fell asleep during the game.
    I turned it off at halftime and watched college games.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This 4th preseason game sucks EVERY YEAR!
    It's not for the Fans....it's for the coaches to solidify what they already know. Maybe ONE guy makes his case (most likely for the PS)
    It's really a glorified East/West Shrine Game!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I like the East/West Shrine Game! Don't insult it like that!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Talks now center on eliminating preseason but adding 2 more playoff teams to make it revenue neutral for the NFL.

Have to say.... I like it!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Talks now center on eliminating preseason but adding 2 more playoff teams to make it revenue neutral for the NFL.

Have to say.... I like it!
    that sounds terrible. How the hell would guys like Skipper this year, or Hilton a few years ago have a chance to make the team?

Maybe eliminate ONE or TWO preseason games but all of them?! Lol wtf.