Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2019

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I call BS on the following.... I think this a clear indicator of quid-pro-quo collusion between the 2 "independent" score keepers.

I think their should be an impeachment inquiry headed by Jooser and SOD in order to MMNFEGA. (Make Monday Night Football Executive Great Again). I nominate Flippy to give a daily twitter update.

Looking ahead Lonbull and Ghost have picked the same game for the second week in a row.....maybe my only hope of defeating Ghost this season is just to have the same schedule from here on....here's a photo of me trying to take out my nemesis.....
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    I call BS on the following.... I think this a clear indicator of quid-pro-quo collusion between the 2 "independent" score keepers.

I think their should be an impeachment inquiry headed by Jooser and SOD in order to MMNFEGA. (Make Monday Night Football Executive Great Again). I nominate Flippy to give a daily twitter update.

Looking ahead Lonbull and Ghost have picked the same game for the second week in a row.....maybe my only hope of defeating Ghost this season is just to have the same schedule from here on....here's a photo of me trying to take out my nemesis.....

LMAO! that's great

Starter

User Info Menu

That's hilarious!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 7:

Whatever - 295
    ESPN - 250
    AZSteelers1989 - 225
    Jooser - 220
    PFelix73 - 220
    Flippy - 215
    Tomlinator - 210
    SteelerofDeville - 205
    Passhappy - 200
    Fordfixer - 195
    Buzz - 180
    Lonbull - 175
    SteelersTV - 170
    Starlifter - 170
    Ruthlessburgher - 170
    Ghost - 165
    NBC - 160
    MeetJoeGreene - 155
    Papillon - 145

**Kept saying my submission was too long...so here's the general scores.

Good Luck - Your Leader is in RED!

Week 8

Packers v. Chiefs (+25) Jooser, Flippy, SteelerofDeville, Buzz, Papillon, Lonbull, Ghost, Ruthlessburgher, NBC

Chargers v. Chicago Whatever, AZSteelers1989, PFelix73
    Browns v. Patriots Starlifter, Passhappy, MeetJoeGreene
    Jets v. Jaguars Tomlinator
    Buccaneers v. Titans Fordfixer
    Dolphins v. Steelers - ESPN

Starter

User Info Menu

Uuughh, that Chicago kicker killed me.

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 8:

Whatever - 330
    ESPN - 265
    Jooser - 265
    AZSteelers1989 - 260
    Flippy - 260
    PFelix73 - 255
    SteelerofDeville - 250
    Tomlinator - 230
    Fordfixer - 230
    Buzz - 225
    Lonbull - 220
    Passhappy - 200
    Ruthlessburgher - 215
    Ghost - 210
    NBC - 205
    Papillon - 190
    SteelersTV - 185
    Starlifter - 170
    MeetJoeGreene - 155

Jooser, Flippy, SteelerofDeville, Buzz, Papillon, Lonbull, Ghost, Ruthlessburgher and NBC all enjoyed the Weekly High Score of 45 points with the Sunday Night Match-up of Packers v. Chiefs.

There were also Three MNF Execs who placed their faith in the Browns and found themselves at the Goose Egg Lounge. HARSH!!

Enjoy the Shots Gents -- although looking ahead there are 13 Execs going into the week without a record bonus -- we may need to reserve a private room at the Goose Egg Lounge at the end of this week.

Speaking of no Bonus points - Whatever still has a very strong hold on the lead - however for the second week in a row he's picked a game without a Record Bonus - giving many other Execs a chance to catch up......anyone will tell you MNF Exec. is a marathon not a sprint!

Looking ahead - Flippy, Ghost, Pfelix73 and NBC will all pick up solid points at kickoff and are looking to shake up the top of the board.

Meanwhile Papillon has jumped out of last place and may have found some momentum! As he has the Vikings v. Chiefs game all to himself and could really rocket up the board with a big game!

Good Luck - Your Leader is in RED!

Week 9

Patrios v. Ravens – (+25) Flippy, Ghost, PFelix73, NBC
    Vikings v. Chiefs – (+25) Papillon

Bears v. Eagles – Whatever, Jooser, Starlifter, Tomlinator, Fordfixer, Lonbull, Ruthlessburgher, AZSteelers1989

Packers v. Chargers – SteelerofDeville, Meetjoegreen
    Browns v. Broncos – Buzz
    Cowboys v. Giants – Passhappy, ESPN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

so far - i hate everything about this season.........
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Pappy choose wisely. Huge score day for him. Well played!

Starter

User Info Menu

Can I request a perky little blonde to serve me this week?