Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2019

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Fact is - the Rookies are doing very well in MNF Exec. - Whatever is in 3rd place, and Buzz popped up the board and is tied for 4th!

I'm looking around at the Season Vets and wondering.....I mean I don't even want to write this for the group....but....have the Vets of this game lost a step??

It's a 16 game season... they'll hit the rookie wall!! They always hit the rookie wall....

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Good Luck - (**Especially to the Vets of this game, who clearly didn't understand as much about football as I thought they did).
    doh! shots fired
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2020 Draft
    2. Jake Fromm (trade up) - Smart, competitive QB falls to second round. Trade up and get this kid.
    TBD

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    doh! shots fired
    Just seeing if anybody has any "fight" in them right now.

L.B.

Legend

User Info Menu

Lonbull,
    I had the the Vikings vs Bears rather then Vikings vs Chiefs. I used CHI to mean Chicago and not the Chiefs. I use KC for the Chiefs as you can see later in my list.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.18 - Minkah Fitzpatrick, FS, Alabama
    2.49 -
    4.114 -
    4.117 -
    6.179 -

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Lonbull,
    I had the the Vikings vs Bears rather then Vikings vs Chiefs. I used CHI to mean Chicago and not the Chiefs. I use KC for the Chiefs as you can see later in my list.

Pappy
    Thanks you for catching that and letting me know - I made the correction.

L.B.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow. Most of us are relying on pit v bal this week. Only one took a stab at Rams v Seahawks. This could hurt.

Whatever......��
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Wow. Most of us are relying on pit v bal this week. Only one took a stab at Rams v Seahawks. This could hurt.

Whatever......��
    Yeah, I liked the chance for bonus points for records and in same division.
    The points accumulated in the game was nice also. Just wish Zuerlein would have made that kick.....lol

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 4:

ESPN - 150
    AZSteelers1989 - 140
    Whatever - 130
    Lonbull - 105
    NBC - 105
    Tomlinator - 100
    SteelersTV - 100
    SteelerofDeville - 95
    Ruthlessburgher - 95
    Jooser - 90
    Buzz - 80
    Ghost - 75
    Flippy - 75
    PFelix73 - 75
    MeetJoeGreene - 70
    Papillon - 65
    Fordfixer - 65
    Passhappy - 65
    Starlifter - 60

Once again the Saints help 5 MNF Execs - Jooser, Flippy, Whatever, PFelix73, and NBC - earn the Weekly High Score of 35 points. Not much action so to speak, but a 2 point game inches Whatever closer to the top spot -- could the Saints be the team you need to win MNF Exec 2019??

It is with some embarrassment that current top dog ESPN was the ONLY Exec to pick up the Diontae Johnson Rookie Bonus, as Mr. Johnson put up 6 in the MNF special against the Bengals.....I mean NOT one of us picked this game for even a Rookie Bonus??

Week 5 is here and for MNF Exec - that means the beginning of Record Bonuses.....and Rookie Whatever found the sweetest one you can get - with the Rams and Seahawks hauling in 30 points at kickoff.

ESPN and Whatever are in a tie for first place as both teams will have 160 when their games kick off -- could we end up with a new leader at the end of Monday Night -- time will tell.

8 Monday Night Football Execs - including current Second Place Exec. AZSteeler1989 -- will have to hope the Gritty Division Battle known as the Ravens v. Steelers puts up some in game action.....or it could be a very busy night at the Goose Egg Lounge, and will definitely shake up the top of the board.

For Four MNF Execs including yours truly and Tomlinator, Fordfixer, Ruthlessburgher - we're hoping for an additional 15 points for Khalil Mack to provide a Defensive Bonus!

Could be a Wild week here at MNF Exec.

Here's a look at next week - Good luck!

Your Leader is in RED

Week 5

Browns v. 49ers (+10) ESPN

Rams v. Seahawks (+30) Whatever
    Packers v Cowboys (+25) Buzz
    Bears v. Raiders (+10) Tomlinator, Fordfixer, Lonbull, Ruthlessburgher
    Jaguars v. Panthers (+10) Papillon
    Colts v. Chiefs (+10) NBC

Ravens v Steelers Jooser, Flippy, Starlifter, SteelerofDeville, Passhappy, Ghost, AZSteeler1989, Pfelix73
    Broncos v. Chargers MJG

Backup

User Info Menu

I love playing this but man do I suck at it

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by passhappy View Post
    Plenty of people (and I mean plenty) have started the season at the bottom and taken the crown at the end.

That being said -- this game is humbling.....and I appreciate that you play.

L.B.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by passhappy View Post
    I suck 5 points worse. Time to unleash hell.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!