Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2019

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    At least we won’t have identical scores for half the season now...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Here's my late schedule. I know I am not eligible to win this year, but if my score is higher than anyone else's after 1 less week..... lol... I'm gonna gloat.

week 2 Vikings vs Packers
    3 Baltimore vs Chiefs
    4 Cowboys vs Saints
    5 Ravens vs Steelers
    6 Eagles vsVikings
    7 Saints vs Bears
    8 Chargers vs Bears
    9 Pats* vs Ravens
    10 Chiefs vs Titans
    11 Pats* vs Eagles
    12 Cowboys vs Pats*
    13 Browns vs Steelers
    14 Chiefs vs Pats*
    15 Rams vs Cowboys
    16 Cowboys vs Eagles
    17 Steelers vs Ravens
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

16 brave enthusiasts have put it on the line for another exciting season of MNFE.

As I'm reading through all the 'guru's' posting on threads during the season, I'll be sure to note which ones didn't have the courage to put their 'expert' analysis of football up to the ultimate test.

After all, how can I take your game analysis seriously if you don't have the stones to pick the game of the week??
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    16 brave enthusiasts have put it on the line for another exciting season of MNFE.

As I'm reading through all the 'guru's' posting on threads during the season, I'll be sure to note which ones didn't have the courage to put their 'expert' analysis of football up to the ultimate test.

After all, how can I take your game analysis seriously if you don't have the stones to pick the game of the week??
    Ouch....

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 1:

ESPN - 100
    Lonbull - 60
    AZSteelers1989 - 35
    Whatever - 35
    MeetJoeGreene - 35
    Passhappy - 35
    Ruthlessburgher = 25
    Papillon - 25
    NBC - 20
    SteelerofDeville - 15
    Tomlinator - 15
    Starlifter - 15
    Flippy - 15
    Ghost - 5
    Fordfixer - 5
    Buzz - 5
    SteelersTV - 5
    Jooser - 0
    PFelix73 - 0

Week 1 is in the books and you have to tip your hat to ESPN who managed to be the only ones who chose the Texans v. Saints showdown....seriously how did the rest of us miss that one???

ESPN had two games this week (don't worry -- they still only have 17 games all year) and they picked up a Mean Greene 75 with the Saints & Texans....they also added an additional 25 points in the Broncos / Raiders game -- which didn't have much going for it....but that game did manage to score the first Running Back Rookie bonus..... just as Ruthlessburgher predicted!!

Yours truly (Lonbull) slid into a solid 2nd place by taking the Eagles v. Redskins and picking up 60 points -- as the Eagles fell behind early by 17 points, but managed to win by 5.

Our newest Execs - AZSteeler and Whatever - did VERY well in week 1 as they both picked up solid Week 1 scores and are already gunning at the lead.

Not to end on bad news but.....the Steelers game only picked up a VERY DISAPPOINTING 5 points (which is 2 more than our offense managed to score) and those 5 points were due to Brady throwing 3 TD's.....Also the first TD of the WR Rookie Bonus is off the board...and it was a Raven who scored it. Rough, Rough Start...but it's a long season ahead.

Looking ahead you'll notice that Ruthlessburgher could be going for two in a row with Rookie Bonuses.....very intrigued! I'm certainly rooting for him to be right!

Also - ESPN has yet another game all to themselves and could really put up some distance with a big Browns v. Jets Monday Night!

Here's a look at next week - Good luck!

Your Leader is in RED

Week 2

Colts @ Titans – Jooser, Tomlinator, AZSteelers1989
    Saints vs Rams – Flippy, Starlifter, Passhappy, Papillon, Lonbull
    Seahawks @ Steelers – SteelerofDeville, Whatever
    Eagles @ Falcons – Buzz, NBC
    Vikings @ Packers – MeetJoeGreene, Fordfixer, Ghost, PFelix73
    Arizona @ Baltimore – Ruthlessburgher
    Browns v. Jets - ESPN
    Last edited by Lonbull; Yesterday at 04:41 AM.