Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which player on our roster is most likely to get traded before the cutdowon to 53?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    A Dobbs/ Rogers package can get us something decent
    Define "decent?"

Legend

User Info Menu

Hahahaha...

Colts are looking for back up qb help. Dobbs needs to be in that conversation. Throw in Burns to sweeten the deal. Lol
    No way I'm trading Burns. Can't have enough CBs and Haden has had recent injury issues. IMO Burns is the #3 CB on ther outside. No one else has demonstrated they can play there.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hahahaha...

Colts are looking for back up qb help. Dobbs needs to be in that conversation. Throw in Burns to sweeten the deal. Lol
    If I were them, I'd see if I could get Landry Jones. Might be better than trying to trade for someone.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    No way I'm trading Burns. Can't have enough CBs and Haden has had recent injury issues. IMO Burns is the #3 CB on ther outside. No one else has demonstrated they can play there.
    And Burns hasn't demonstrated he can play there either. Haha. Burns may be your # 3 CB but that dude has a foot already out the door. And he clearly doesn't have the mental fortitude for the position. Physical gifts..yes. Mental fortitude...no.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just to turn this around, is there a player that you'd give up if you could get something good enough in exchange?

For example, would you part with a Mike Hilton, Vince Williams, or Sean Davis for example?

Heck, how bout a guy like Tuitt? What would you have to get to give up a guy like that?

Legend

User Info Menu

Artie Burns is lost out there.
    Id trade him for a bag of deflated balls.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Artie Burns is lost out there.
    Id trade him for a bag of deflated balls.
    I don’t care how bad he is I’m not trading him to the *’s

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Just to turn this around, is there a player that you'd give up if you could get something good enough in exchange?

For example, would you part with a Mike Hilton, Vince Williams, or Sean Davis for example?

Heck, how bout a guy like Tuitt? What would you have to get to give up a guy like that?
    The cap hit from moving Tuitt would make him untradeable. The cap implications make trading a vet almost impossible.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Define "decent?"
    5th round pick.

Banned

User Info Menu

AB's 20 mil of dead cap money comes off the books next year. That's a nice chunk that will help us do something next year. Really looking forward to us making good use of that money.