Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: OT: XFL signs first player - Landry Jones

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    OT: XFL signs first player - Landry Jones

    I always thought he'd be picked up by another team in the NFL. He signed briefly with the Jags and then with the Raiders but they released him back in May.

    He doesn't have a team yet.

    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/xfl-get...184411345.html

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I always thought he'd be picked up by another team in the NFL. He signed briefly with the Jags and then with the Raiders but they released him back in May.

    He doesn't have a team yet.

    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/xfl-get...184411345.html
    I never thought he was great, but he was serviceable - certainly better than Nathan Peterman.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I never thought he was great, but he was serviceable - certainly better than Nathan Peterman.
    I agree. I can't believe they got rid of Jones but kept Peterman and Glennon. Those 2 are horrible.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Landry Jones is now destined to be the next Tommy Maddox.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Landry Jones is now destined to be the next Tommy Maddox.
    I wish Landry all the best, I might actually watch XFL games he's playing in so I can cheer for him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •