Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ola Had Surgery

Legend

User Info Menu

Ola Had Surgery

No mention of what the surgery was or how significant. He briefly had a post on social media that was picked up by some news outlets or blogs, and then quickly removed it.

Hopefully this isn't significant. He looked like he was ready to step into some playing time as a situational pass rusher. Would hate to see him miss another half a season on IR.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Appendix or something?

Legend

User Info Menu

Hopefully not frostbitten feet.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

he had one of his extra vowels removed...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Now that made me laugh. I don't have a clue how to say the poor guys name.

Backup

User Info Menu

Gerry Dulac

Verified account

@gerrydulac
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    Ola Adeniyi has meniscus tear. Out 2-4 weeks min

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by passhappy View Post
    Gerry Dulac

Verified account

@gerrydulac
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    Ola Adeniyi has meniscus tear. Out 2-4 weeks min
    Good. Shouldn't need to start the season on IR like last year and miss more than half the season. Might miss only the last 3 preseason games. Could be good to go for NE when the games actually count.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I’ve heard that’s extremely painful.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Depending on the grade of tear I really don't see how he's back in 2 weeks. 4 weeks is pushing it
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!