Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Madden: Raiders finding out Antonio Brown is exactly as advertised

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    It was reported by Shefter on ESPN just now the Raiders sent AB a second letter last night stating he would not receive any termination pay, if let go by the team like all other players do.

Im assuming it must be like unemployment pay??
    I believe if a player gets cut during the season, they could opt to receive that year’s full salary as termination pay, but that can only happen once during your complete NFL career. However, you have to actually have played in one game that season to be eligible. If he’s suspended this Monday night, he would not be eligible to collect this year’s salary as termination pay. Boo hoo.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    So he secretly taped his conversation with Gruden; what a shock. This guy clearly needs a psychological evaluation. And a drug test along with testing for CTE.
    As far as I know, the only way to diagnose CTE is via autopsy. Researchers are trying to find out a test for living patients, but I do not believe we are there just yet.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    He doesn’t want to play. That’s the only logical conclusion.
    In this case, “logical” left the building MONTHS ago.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just got news he got released. I have not commented on this prior but I don't believe AB the person is going to be OK. Sad sad situation. He's got to get some help.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Just got news he got released. I have not commented on this prior but I don't believe AB the person is going to be OK. Sad sad situation. He's got to get some help.
    Yep. Released.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He needs supervision.

Also wonder if his feet are still bothering him.

Starter

User Info Menu

Would new England give him a look...sure hope not

Legend

User Info Menu

Waiting to read how this is Tomlin or Ben's fault

Like I said before...Tomlin managed this nut job for years and got unprecedented performance for the team. The Raiders and the great Gruden couldnt get through camp to the first game

Backup

User Info Menu

Hopefully this idiot ends up in the XFL

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

At this point you have to wonder if there is something deep and serious going on. I wouldn’t have the first clue how to diagnose mental illness, but I know it’s real. Maybe he is just a low character diva. Maybe he needs professional help. I have no idea.

But as much as I’ve enjoyed the show this summer, I have no desire to laugh at someone’s pain - if that’s what it is.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!