Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Madden: Raiders finding out Antonio Brown is exactly as advertised

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He can sign with another team at 4:10PM today and play next week.

I wonder if another team picks him up.

Starter

User Info Menu

It's rumored that he's been following the Texans on Instagram and supposedly they are interested.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Would new England give him a look...sure hope not
    Believe it or not, I think they would.
    Last edited by SteelBucks; 09-07-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Would new England give him a look...sure hope not
    I would welcome him signing with a rival in a heartbeat. The negatives FAR outweigh the positives at this point. If I was an NFL GM, I wouldn’t go near him with a 10 foot pole at this point, even for a vet minimum deal with no guaranteed money. Introducing that cancer into your locker room just would erode your team chemistry from within. Feel free to sign him New England or Baltimore or Cleveland or Cincinnati...at your own peril.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

I think he believes in his head he is going to break the owners and no longer let them “own” the players. But he is not even a spoke on a wheel of the great beast. The only person he is going to bring down is himself.

Legend

User Info Menu

He would absolutely sign with the Patriots or Ravens because in his mind he would be achieving revenge on the Steelers

I think the Patriots will definitely try to sign him

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    He would absolutely sign with the Patriots or Ravens because in his mind he would be achieving revenge on the Steelers

Revenge on the Steelers for trading him after he requested a trade? That only makes sense in an AB sort of way.

If he signs in Baltimore, he could kill two rat-birds with one stone by ruining his cousin Marquis as well.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Really?

I think there's no way AB could survive the "Patriot Way"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    i don't think so.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

I don't. I think hoody is fine with Gordon and Thomas in the fold.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN