Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 176 of 176

Thread: Where Will It End?!?

  1. #171
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Same guy who said the market for RB wasn’t going up...

    Who said Kirk Cousins would lead the Vikings to a SB...

    Who said Dobbs was a running QB in college...

    has the nerve to use my name while running scared from my post.

    A Gurley led Rams team just made the SB last year. You have no idea what you are talking about but that’s why you keep half the board on ignore.

    and this thread is about player contracts.

    Gurley
    Bell
    Zeke

    They all got offers that were way above what anyone on here predicted they would get.

    dot dot dot boom
    Last edited by Oh wow; 09-06-2019 at 11:34 AM.

  2. #172
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Same guy who said the market for RB wasn’t going up...

    Who said Kirk Cousins would lead the Vikings to a SB...

    Who said Dobbs was a running QB in college...

    has the nerve to use my name while running scared from my post.

    A Gurley led Rams team just made the SB last year. You have no idea what you are talking about but that’s why you keep half the board on ignore.

    and this thread is about player contracts.

    Gurley
    Bell
    Zeke

    They all got offers that were way above what anyone on here predicted they would get.

    dot dot dot boom
    Dizz, Notice anything about the players you listed? All with teams that have a QB on a rookie deal. (although Dallas appears to be going to break the bank on Dak soon).

  3. #173
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Dizz, Notice anything about the players you listed? All with teams that have a QB on a rookie deal. (although Dallas appears to be going to break the bank on Dak soon).
    Let him rant; he doesn’t understand the economics or concept of a salary cap.
    4 new running backs come out next year.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  4. #174
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    and this thread is about player contracts.

    Gurley
    Bell
    Zeke

    They all got offers that were way above what anyone on here predicted they would get.
    I actually bet a poster on another board that Bell would receive a contract above $12 million/year.

    and Gurley's and Zeke's contracts didn't surprise me at all...

  5. #175
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Dizz, Notice anything about the players you listed? All with teams that have a QB on a rookie deal. (although Dallas appears to be going to break the bank on Dak soon).
    They just paid Goeff and they are about to pay Dak.

    Even Bell was offered big money by Colbert although it wasn’t guaranteed the way he wanted...

  6. #176
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Let him rant; he doesn’t understand the economics or concept of a salary cap.
    4 new running backs come out next year.

    Lmao. Every position has a ton of players coming out every year.

    Doesn’t matter. Known quantities will always win out in professional sports. The CBA is structured to pay players handsomely on their second contract.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •