AB is a head case...

Legend

User Info Menu

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

lol lol lol lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Where are those folks who held out hope that "Cooler heads would prevail"...and that he would return a Steeler this year?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I want to know where all the people who were blaming big bad Ben are

this clown continues to make them look like fools

it was open season on Ben for about a month and now all you hear are crickets. really kind of pathetic
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 08-10-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Dude ain't been right since Burfict scrambled him up
    You may be right
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

it was open season on Ben for about a month and now all you hear are crickets. really kind of pathetic
    I know one particular Ben hater who is quiet as a church mouse right now.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I know one particular Ben hater who is quiet as a church mouse right now.
    Considering you continue to refer to people you have on “ignore” how would you know?

If you are talking Oh Wow, he has 4 posts on this 2 day old thread.

Legend

User Info Menu

Antonio Brown posts on social media: If I leave, will fans still love me?

Posted by Charean Williams on August 9, 2019

Antonio Brown posted on Instagram after news broke that he has threatened to quit if he can’t wear his old helmet. The Raiders receiver had a two-hour grievance hearing Friday regarding his helmet.

“I love the game; I love the hustle,” Brown wrote. “Young-in got doe he can leave the league but if I leave will the fans still gone love me man? #paidinfull”

Is Brown saying he has all the money he needs and therefore is willing to walk away?

If he retires, Brown will owe the Raiders only $1 million unless Oakland could capture the prorated signing bonus from his Steelers contract.

However, he would lose $14.625 million in fully-guaranteed salary for 2020. Likewise, $14.5 million in full guarantees for 2021 likely would void.

Brown has made $72.9 million in his career, according to overthecap.com.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...still-love-me/

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

Yeah, there really should be some apologies, but I don't expect we'll hear any.

The more that comes out, the more we see what kind of crap Ben & the team was getting from AB for the past few years. Should have shipped Brown's arse after the livestream locker room incident.