Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Brown staying away from Raiders because he can't wear helmet

Legend

User Info Menu

Hahahahahahahahahaha...I thought it would take till week 10 but damn!!! Brown is tearing them down and it's not even week 1 yet!

ACB responds badly to ultimatums like this; I've got the popcorn ready because ACB is likely to do a long term disappearing act on them now. hahahahahha

Boy that 3rd and 5th pick is looking goooooooooood now , isn't it? hahahahahaha
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Uh,,ACB hasn't learned; the helmet he was practicing with just failed the test. Probably an old helmet he was trying to sneek through and didn't work??

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...-worn-in-2019/
    AB

@AB84

NFL Niggas For Life ! Super Prejudice unbelievable!

https://twitter.com/AB84?ref_src=tws...acement-Helmet

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha...I thought it would take till week 10 but damn!!! Brown is tearing them down and it's not even week 1 yet!

ACB responds badly to ultimatums like this; I've got the popcorn ready because ACB is likely to do a long term disappearing act on them now. hahahahahha

Boy that 3rd and 5th pick is looking goooooooooood now , isn't it? hahahahahaha
    Remember when the front office was getting crucified for the return we got. Moreover, remember how some idiots tried to blame the whole issue with the former 84 on Tomlin?? It appears that Tomlin's leadership was exceptional keeping this idiot under control

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

is all of this still Bens fault?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Remember when the front office was getting crucified for the return we got. Moreover, remember how some idiots tried to blame the whole issue with the former 84 on Tomlin?? It appears that Tomlin's leadership was exceptional keeping this idiot under control
    I'm not blaming Tomlin for AB being a dumba$$, but I don't think Tomlin allowing AB to stay in a posh hotel while all the other players stayed in dorms was an example of exceptional leadership.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    is all of this still Bens fault?
    Boom..........
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Deference is Tomlin enabled Brown to get his way with crap most of the time until, Brown started escalating past borderline stuff...of course it was mostly Brown.... glad that clown is not our problem anymore and that I never bought his jersey.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7

AB and this helmet issue is like someone walking into a Verizon store with a flip phone complaining that Instagram won’t work on it.

Sir, it doesn’t work that way anymore, there’s been significant upgrades to the equipment. Either upgrade or stop complaining.

Aug 19, 2019

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7?ref...Helmet%2Fpage2

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I'm not blaming Tomlin for AB being a dumba$$, but I don't think Tomlin allowing AB to stay in a posh hotel while all the other players stayed in dorms was an example of exceptional leadership.
    Say what you want, Tomlin's 'leadership' kept AB on the roster and in the game for 9 yrs. Gruden & company can barely get him to show up for practice in their first season with him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Say what you want, Tomlin's 'leadership' kept AB on the roster and in the game for 9 yrs. Gruden & company can barely get him to show up for practice in their first season with him.
    ...and performing at a level no other WR in NFL history had. Like you said, the "great" Jon Gruden and company can't even keep him in camp.