Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: KeKe Coutee

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Thanks Ruth for clarifying...Thought we JUST use our 1st and 3rd this year for Bush also...NFL posted the Coutee video last night and just ASSUMED he was done, just by the gruesome look of the injury...

You set me straight more than my old lady...Not sure I like that
    I'm obviously singling you out and picking on you mercilessly.

You might want to consider putting me on ignore now.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Looking good in camp vs our defense doesnít always tell the full story.

Letís see how this WR group looks against some legit competition before acting like we have depth at WR.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Looking good in camp vs our defense doesn’t always tell the full story.

Let’s see how this WR group looks against some legit competition before acting like we have depth at WR.
    You might wanna ignore this guy too.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Exactly!!!! This is how the cheaters stay competitive. getting so many picks that it doesn't hurt as much when someone doesn't pan out for them because of the number of picks the accumulate.
    Ummm they also cheat, but too each their own.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

JuJu
    Moncrief
    Washington
    Switzer
    Rogers
    Johnson

After our top 6 WRs we have 5 Undrafted FA WRs, none are rookies.
    Only 1 has played in NFL regular season games, Holton (2016, STs, 2 career catches)
    Spencer played in the CFL after being cut from the Bears and Rams in 2014.
    None has ever stuck on any team’s 53 man roster for an entire season.

I would hardly call that a deep surplus of GOOD WRs.
    Not the time to trade one of the top 6, plus injuries can happen in preseason.
    One of the others would have to step up big time in preseason to consider trading one of our top 6.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You might wanna ignore this guy too.

I'll hang in there...For now!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Exactly!!!! This is how the cheaters stay competitive. getting so many picks that it doesn't hurt as much when someone doesn't pan out for them because of the number of picks the accumulate.
    The Patriots haven't had to replace Tom Brady yet. Let's see how brilliant they look trading known commodities away once they're looking for a quarterback. You get away with a lot more when you have the GOAT at the quarterback position on your team and he's still playing at that level in his 40s. It will be interesting to see what happens when they're playing with an average QB or if they will try and move up in a draft to grab their next quarterback.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.20 - Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
    3.66 - Diontae Johnson, WR, Toledo
    3.83 - Justin Layne, CB, MSU
    4.122 - Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky
    5.141 - Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
    6.175 - Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois
    6.192 - Isaiah Buggs, DE, Alabama
    6.207 - Ulysees Gilbert III, OLB, Akron
    7.219 - Derwin Gray, OL, Maryland

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    The Patriots haven't had to replace Tom Brady yet. Let's see how brilliant they look trading known commodities away once they're looking for a quarterback. You get away with a lot more when you have the GOAT at the quarterback position on your team and he's still playing at that level in his 40s. It will be interesting to see what happens when they're playing with an average QB or if they will try and move up in a draft to grab their next quarterback.

Pappy
    Rumor out of NE is their backup QB is turning heads.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    I bring up Washington, 3rd might be to high, or 4th...Jones or Horton could fetch us a late rounder, If a team gets decimated with injuries
    Slow it all down just a bit. Coutee is a slot guy and we have a few slot guys Switzer, Rogers n Spencer. Washington up to this point is our Z n the Rook is behind him n with Moncrief behind a bit with his finger injury he is our much needed vet and part of the top 4 as far as our receivers. Jones n Holton not Horton are just getting some extra reps in the last few days of camp. Can someone be interested in guys that they are not sure can perform because they lack reps? We're not getting a pick for them.

Raining on the parade some but there is a silver lining. Should a Spencer ball in a few games he could make a case for a roster spot n then we MAY have a 3 for 2 type situation on our hands. What would a Rogers or Switzer return? A late selection is not out of the question.

So it's a long shot but possible. Lets hope we ball out n that type of numbers issue will present itself n I trust a Colbert move if n when the time is right could take place.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    So it's a long shot but possible. Lets hope we ball out n that type of numbers issue will present itself n I trust a Colbert move if n when the time is right could take place.
    I agree 100%
    If a team wants 1 or our WRs, they'll just wait for the final cut.
    I also think our OL is deeper with better players. Much better chance for a trade there.