Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: KeKe Coutee

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Probably a good idea to delete this thread right now.
    Go ahead...Was just trying to start a discussion, You're quick to jump on someone and say " I told you so"after the 1st preseason game...I believe he was our best WR in preseason last year too... It's not hard to get ridiculed when you just comment on others posts...I just hope someday to be as smart and great as you Sid...

I look forward to your bashing of my next post

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers do seem to have depth at WR, but I wouldn't trade Washington. I would have said the same thing before Friday, too. Having options between Moncrief, Washington and Johnson isn't a bad thing. You could use a big set with Moncrief, Washington and JuJu, or a smaller group with Johnson or Switzer/Eli mixed in as the third WR.

If the Steelers trade a WR, I'd trade Eli. He is a very good route runner, and if he could bring back a 6th from a team in need at the position, I'd make the move.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Go ahead...Was just trying to start a discussion, You're quick to jump on someone and say " I told you so"after the 1st preseason game...I believe he was our best WR in preseason last year too... It's not hard to get ridiculed when you just comment on others posts...I just hope someday to be as smart and great as you Sid...

I look forward to your bashing of my next post
    He was just poking fun at a terrible idea.