Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Report: AB Has Frostbitten Feet

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post

If Nathan Peterman starts AB should switch to DB in practice if he wants the ball.
    Holy crap hahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I was so wrong about Nathan Peterman. He looked legit at Pitt his last year but has been atrocious thus far. I thought he would be a nice back up for a team. Dude suuuucks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Interesting thing about frostbite is it really never goes away. I had a mild case in 1980 and everytime I'm exposed to cold you feel it. Brown's is actually pretty serious.
    True. Got a slight case on my ear as a kid. Aches every winter.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    True. Got a slight case on my ear as a kid. Aches every winter.
    I've always heard frostbite never goes away. I think the skin/tissues/cells die. And I think it can cause nerve damage too. When I saw AB's feet, I wondered if this is permanent and may cause his play to deteriorate?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I've always heard frostbite never goes away. I think the skin/tissues/cells die. And I think it can cause nerve damage too. When I saw AB's feet, I wondered if this is permanent and may cause his play to deteriorate?
    Is there a way to get frostbite of the brain? Going into the cryochamber head first might be the only plausible explanation for AB's erratic behavior.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

One can only hope...LOL
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    I was so wrong about Nathan Peterman. He looked legit at Pitt his last year but has been atrocious thus far. I thought he would be a nice back up for a team. Dude suuuucks.
    I LOVED Nathan Peterman in fantasy football last season. every game he started I would start the other team's defense against him and always score 20+ points!

Legend

User Info Menu

When I saw AB's feet, I wondered if this is permanent and may cause his play to deteriorate?
    Poetic justice

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Is there a way to get frostbite of the brain? Going into the cryochamber head first might be the only plausible explanation for AB's erratic behavior.
    He went face first. That's how his 'stache changed color.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I LOVED Nathan Peterman in fantasy football last season. every game he started I would start the other team's defense against him and always score 20+ points!
    He beat Clemson. He was pretty good at Pitt in their system. I also felt like he was set up to fail in Buffalo but damn.... he went full bust. Never go full bust.