Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Bell Feelin His Old Self Again

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    I won’t be losing any sleep over what Bell or Brown say or do (except when they play against us). OTOH, I don’t mind an occasional post about them. Weren’t there a lot of posts about Harrison after he went to the Pats?
    It’s really hard to not post in threads you don’t care about.

  2. #12
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    It’s really easy to skip over posts you don’t care about. In this case the thread title warns you that it’s about Bell. So what’s your point?

  3. #13
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    It’s really easy to skip over posts you don’t care about. In this case the thread title warns you that it’s about Bell. So what’s your point?
    I agree with you. You just missed the obvious sarcasm in my post.

  4. #14
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Ell and Brown can burn in he!!

    Yes I hope both get hurt and saddle their teams with insurmountable cap issues

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    It’s really hard to not post in threads you don’t care about.
    It’s really hard to not post stupid memes in threads you don’t care about.


  6. #16
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    I agree with you. You just missed the obvious sarcasm in my post.
    A’int nothing obvious about sarcasm. Especially on the internet lol. I also think sarcasm is something you have to learn and that many are incapable of learning it. Or maybe I’m being sarcastic. Lmao.

  7. #17
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    It’s really hard to not post stupid memes in threads you don’t care about.

    A classic!!!

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu


  9. #19
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    It’s really hard to not post in threads you don’t care about.
    No it’s not .....( crap tricked me into it again)

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Ell and Brown can burn in he!!

    Yes I hope both .......saddle their teams with insurmountable cap issues
    ......said many a Browns fan in 2017.......sadly.....it has come to pass.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •