Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Directv info/Advice

  1. #21
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Pa-la-ma-loo

  2. #22
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I couldnt live w/o Sunday Ticket...
    Its expensive but i won't take the chance of not getting a solid stream.
    If you have line of site problems i believe they can offer you teh Sunday Ticket streaming service but not ala carte
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  3. #23
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Yeah I’ve probably been streaming games since around 2010 and it has come a long way since. Although, the discovery of reddit made my search for a good stream waaayyy easier. I live in Arizona and do not want satellite so this is the best way to go for me. If anyone ever needs help I will try and offer insight. Been doing it so long I don’t even have to think of what I’m doing. I forget sometimes that others haven’t been doing it and may be intimidated.

    i'm not too tech savvy, but with these "smart Tvs" being popular, do you even need a laptop to get a stream or can you do it right from the TV?

    personally I've been lucky the last couple years. I've chipped in $40 for the season to stream NFL sunday ticket. key is to find a college student living in a dorm or similar setting. they have deals for those subscribers and i believe allow them to register a few different emails to the account.
    you're allowed to stream 1 game at a time.
    I did have trouble on 1 or 2 games where the main subscriber had to give me a new screen name and password on a couple of the games


    but if those fail, I don't have a problem about going to the sports bar/sportsbook but I prefer to hear the audio of the game so I watching it at home is a better option

  4. #24
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I couldnt live w/o Sunday Ticket...
    Its expensive but i won't take the chance of not getting a solid stream.
    If you have line of site problems i believe they can offer you teh Sunday Ticket streaming service but not ala carte
    Hmm.. I may have to call them and see if I qualify since I canít get a signal.

  5. #25
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I have been paying for this option for about 3 years:

    The NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV TO GO package lets you stream live, out-of-market NFL regular season games every Sunday afternoon on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or connected streaming device (PS4, XBOX, ect). People can watch over seas with VPN.

    I costs almost 300 per for the season. There are eligibility requirements. It appears they use people's address for eligibility.
    Last edited by BURGH86STEEL; 07-31-2019 at 08:56 AM.

  6. #26
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    i'm not too tech savvy, but with these "smart Tvs" being popular, do you even need a laptop to get a stream or can you do it right from the tv
    I mentioned a lap top because generally it will be formatted better since it’s an actual computer and will most likely be easier to get the stream going.

    Most of these streams will have 1 pop up ad when you click play. So with a computer it’s much easier to just close the add then full screen the video feed. Rather then mess with a TVs version of an internet browser.

  7. #27
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    I have been paying for this option for about 3 years:

    The NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV TO GO package lets you stream live, out-of-market NFL regular season games every Sunday afternoon on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or connected streaming device (PS4, XBOX, ect). People can watch over seas with VPN.

    I costs almost 300 per for the season. There are eligibility requirements. It appears they use people's address for eligibility.
    I just put in my address and I’m eligible. I signed up immediately. I guess since they tried years ago and couldn’t get a signal due to our tree canopy they put us on the list.

    I’m hype. Hopefully I can use my fire stick and my sister can use her computer so I can repay her for using her subscription these last few years.

    Reddit was an option but I like the convenience and reliable HD feed.

  8. #28
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    I mentioned a lap top because generally it will be formatted better since it’s an actual computer and will most likely be easier to get the stream going.

    Most of these streams will have 1 pop up ad when you click play. So with a computer it’s much easier to just close the add then full screen the video feed. Rather then mess with a TVs version of an internet browser.

    Anytime I tried to use a web browser with my fire stick it didn’t work. I always had better luck using a phone or desktop.

  9. #29
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Anytime I tried to use a web browser with my fire stick it didn’t work. I always had better luck using a phone or desktop.
    Yeah the browser on the fire stick sucks.

  10. #30
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    I mentioned a lap top because generally it will be formatted better since it’s an actual computer and will most likely be easier to get the stream going.

    Most of these streams will have 1 pop up ad when you click play. So with a computer it’s much easier to just close the add then full screen the video feed. Rather then mess with a TVs version of an internet browser.
    My son mentioned streaming through his PS4. Any pros/cons to that?

    Also, those of you with Directv - are you concerned at all about the situation with them dropping CBS? Do you think that be resolved in the next month?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •