Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Directv info/Advice

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    Didn't miss it. But you didn't provide the exact links like Az did. And I'm not as computer savy as most. No offense intended.
    Nah. That was for AZ. I didn’t have the links either.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    I guess you missed where I said reddit is an option.

My issue with streams like this is the lagging.

They have improved from a few years but the Ticket was awesome when I had access to it.
    Yeah I’ve probably been streaming games since around 2010 and it has come a long way since. Although, the discovery of reddit made my search for a good stream waaayyy easier. I live in Arizona and do not want satellite so this is the best way to go for me. If anyone ever needs help I will try and offer insight. Been doing it so long I don’t even have to think of what I’m doing. I forget sometimes that others haven’t been doing it and may be intimidated.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Yeah Iíve probably been streaming games since around 2010 and it has come a long way since. Although, the discovery of reddit made my search for a good stream waaayyy easier. I live in Arizona and do not want satellite so this is the best way to go for me. If anyone ever needs help I will try and offer insight. Been doing it so long I donít even have to think of what Iím doing. I forget sometimes that others havenít been doing it and may be intimidated.
    Thanks again. Have gotten so spoiled by Sunday Ticket I can't even imagine not watching the Steelers every week. I remember as a kid the only time I'd get to see them was if they were playing on Monday Night Football, playing the Jets or Giants, and during the playoffs. What a nightmare that was, lol.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thanks again. Have gotten so spoiled by Sunday Ticket I can't even imagine not watching the Steelers every week. I remember as a kid the only time I'd get to see them was if they were playing on Monday Night Football, playing the Jets or Giants, and during the playoffs. What a nightmare that was, lol.
    Haha that’s why I stream everything. I did have Sunday ticket for a year when I lived in Massachusetts but that was only because it was free when I signed up.

I used to go to bars to watch but now I’d much rather watch at home
    with friends and family over. Plus having a 3 year old makes the bar scene difficult lol.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Haha that’s why I stream everything. I did have Sunday ticket for a year when I lived in Massachusetts but that was only because it was free when I signed up.

I used to go to bars to watch but now I’d much rather watch at home
    with friends and family over. Plus having a 3 year old makes the bar scene difficult lol.
    With a 2 and a 4 year old streaming or the ticket is still cheaper and better than going to a bar.

I will admit I’m not as invested as before because I don’t want to miss out on my kids. I love football but they come before everything.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

With a 2 and a 4 year old streaming or the ticket is still cheaper and better than going to a bar.

I will admit I’m not as invested as before because I don’t want to miss out on my kids. I love football but they come before everything.
    I hear ya Az & Oh. I only have one. He'll be 14 in a few months. Crazy how fast it goes. I've been really blessed. Not only is he is a great kid. But he loves the Steelers and football as much as I do. I couldn't imagine not sharing it all with him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I hear ya Az & Oh. I only have one. He'll be 14 in a few months. Crazy how fast it goes. I've been really blessed. Not only is he is a great kid. But he loves the Steelers and football as much as I do. I couldn't imagine not sharing it all with him.
    My little ones already have cheerleading skirts and bows. They aren’t old enough to understand but they will in due time.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

My little ones already have cheerleading skirts and bows. They arenít old enough to understand but they will in due time.
    Nice!!

So Armpit Jr. was born in Nov. of 2005. He was only a few months old when we won #5. So I've always given him the credit for ending the drought.

While I do fondly remember him saying "Dadda" & "Momma" for the first time - one of my favorite memories is of this little angelic kid pronouncing "Roethlisberger" and "Polamalu" better than most people could at the time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd agree with Oh Wow and AZ on the reddit option. I found it last season and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the streams. I had a few lock up but would try another and always found a good one.

My little guy plays fall baseball - all games on Sunday's through the end of October so I miss some afternoon games but it's worht it. Have to laugh, it drives my Atlanta wife crazy when someone asks my son who his favorite football team is and he says Steelers instead of Falcons (Sadly I couldn't punish him and make him be a Pirates fan so he is a Braves kid. Sigh...)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nice!!

So Armpit Jr. was born in Nov. of 2005. He was only a few months old when we won #5. So I've always given him the credit for ending the drought.

While I do fondly remember him saying "Dadda" & "Momma" for the first time - one of my favorite memories is of this little angelic kid pronouncing "Roethlisberger" and "Polamalu" better than most people could at the time.