Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chestio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Starter

User Info Menu

Chestio

Hot air ballooned into trading camp...That afternoon went on the pup list lmfao...I don't usually wish I'll will onto others ( still don't want to see him get hurt or anything ) ...But I can't wait until this ******* crashes and burns...Because it is gonna happen, and I'm gonna laugh... He don't know know how good he had it it...And WHEN he does, Is that gonna be Big Bad Ben's fault too?

Legend

User Info Menu

Hahahahahaha. I saw that. ACB (Ass Clown Brown)
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Hot air ballooned into trading camp...That afternoon went on the pup list lmfao...I don't usually wish I'll will onto others ( still don't want to see him get hurt or anything ) ...But I can't wait until this ******* crashes and burns...Because it is gonna happen, and I'm gonna laugh... He don't know know how good he had it it...And WHEN he does, Is that gonna be Big Bad Ben's fault too?
    It depends. He will get paid.......many millions more than we were going to pay him.
    If he cares about winning over money......he aint a Raider today.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    It depends. He will get paid.......many millions more than we were going to pay him.
    If he cares about winning over money......he aint a Raider today.
    You don’t go to a team like the Raiders or Jets if you want to win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    You don’t go to a team like the Raiders or Jets if you want to win.
    Exactly......reason why I'm happy he is gone.

Legend

User Info Menu

You donít go to a team like the Raiders or Jets if you want to win.
    That's right...

and exactly why we don't need guys like that on the roster.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

AB exposed who he is this past year. We may have a hard time replacing his talent on the field. Nothing else about him will be missed.

Legend

User Info Menu

Contrast that with JJSS's arrival into training camp.... quiet, unassuming, and a quote that would never pass through AB's lips:

"....it ain't about me..."
    Last edited by NorthCoast; 07-28-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Contrast that with JJSS's arrival into training camp.... quiet, unassuming, and a quote that would never pass through AB's lips:

"....it ain't about me..."
    Back when we were winning SB’s guys showed up on tractors, 18 wheelers, scooters, etc.

IMO the crazy and creative arrivals were a fun way to start camp.

It’s what happens AFTER they arrive that’s important.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Back when we were winning SB’s guys showed up on tractors, 18 wheelers, scooters, etc.

IMO the crazy and creative arrivals were a fun way to start camp.

It’s what happens AFTER they arrive that’s important.
    Agreed 100%. Complaining about camp arrivals is just old men shaking fists at the sky.