Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Chestio

  1. #11
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Let's see how well he does air humps in a Raider uniform, before we go all off half-cocked on the balloon rides.

  2. #12
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Let's see how well he does air humps in a Raider uniform, before we go all off half-cocked on the balloon rides.

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    A Good to great broncos secondary will give Carr tight windows he won’t be able to get the ball to ACB. The frustrations of an inferior qb starts in week one.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  4. #14
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Agreed 100%. Complaining about camp arrivals is just old men shaking fists at the sky.
    Old man Jack Ham says:

    "Back in my day, we didnt show up to camp in no stinkin air ballon or Lambo.........
    we walked..........bare footed over hundreds of miles of lava fields to get to training camp."

    "AND WE LIKED IT!!!!!"

    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 07-28-2019 at 10:02 PM.

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Hahahahahahaha.. these guys who haven’t won anything coming to camp outlandishly.hahahaha.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  6. #16
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Hahahahahahaha.. these guys who haven’t won anything coming to camp outlandishly.hahahaha.
    And that's the point. If you've been there, done that, then play it up.
    Else come to work...

  7. #17
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    And that's the point. If you've been there, done that, then play it up.
    Else come to work...
    So you have to win it all to have fun before camp starts? LMAO.

    You guys are hilarious.

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    So you have to win it all to have fun before camp starts? LMAO.

    You guys are hilarious.
    No, don't need to win it all but you end up like all the other clowns that haven't gotten the ultimate prize.

  9. #19
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    No, don't need to win it all but you end up like all the other clowns that haven't gotten the ultimate prize.
    This is crazy talk.

    31 teams won’t win a SB this year. It’s not because they showed up to camp in a Lambo or an 18 wheeler.

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    This is crazy talk.

    31 teams won’t win a SB this year. It’s not because they showed up to camp in a Lambo or an 18 wheeler.
    Dizz, you're looking at it backward s. What did the SB winners show up in? I want the Steelers to follow the winners not the losers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •