Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AB Releases ...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Well, I think this thread suits you well then!!
    . What you talking about? That song is lit! A generational music talent.

Legend

User Info Menu

I suspect we'll hear more antics thru training camp since the Raiders will be on Hard Knocks. That show should be a circus and the Steelers will likely still get questions about AB at least until the regular season starts.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    ... a song. About Himself (surprise).

A real competition with LeVeon Bell to see who is the suckiest recording artist.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...ase-132835794/
    Not really a competition.
    Bell IS bad......but Brown is next level awful.

Legend

User Info Menu

If these numbers are legit, I'm guessing that a certain someone is already unhappy with the way his new contract was structured after the trade to Oakland:

Report: Michael Thomas looking for $22 million a year

Posted by Josh Alper on June 21, 2019, 12:39 PM EDT

A report earlier this week indicated that the Saints and wide receiver Michael Thomas still had a sizable gap to bridge in talks about a new contract and there’s now word on exactly how big a gap exists between the two sides.

Jeff Duncan of NOLA.com had the initial report and reports on Friday that Thomas is looking for an average annual salary of $22 million a year in his next contract. He adds that the Saints are offering something in the neighborhood of $18 million per year.

Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. currently has the highest average salary per year for wide receivers at $18 million. With Thomas, Julio Jones, A.J. Green and Amari Cooper all in the market for new deals, that number is likely to go up at some point in the near future.

It may not reach the number that Thomas is seeking, although Duncan reports that’s already come down over the course of talks with the team. It could continue to come down and nothing is expected to happen in the immediate future as Thomas is traveling in Europe at the moment.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/21/report-michael-thomas-looking-for-22-million-a-year/
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Has there ever been a pro sports player with a good rap album?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wasn't this horrible music video done as a Madden commercial several years ago? I seem to remember having the same reactions and thoughts before.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Damien Lillard of the NBA got serious game on the court AND on the mic.

He has done quality albums.

Marvin Bagley (not bad himself) claimed to be better, just this week started a rap battle dissed Lillard and Lillard DESTROYED him with some of the best battle lyrics I have ever heard.

Google search it, it is AWESOME.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Damien Lillard of the NBA got serious game on the court AND on the mic.

He has done quality albums.

Marvin Bagley (not bad himself) claimed to be better, just this week started a rap battle dissed Lillard and Lillard DESTROYED him with some of the best battle lyrics I have ever heard.

Google search it, it is AWESOME.
    I just listened to both and Lillard tore him a new one. Bagley got body bagged. LOL
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I just listened to both and Lillard tore him a new one. Bagley got body bagged. LOL

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Arian Foster.

I need to check out Lillards work.