Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: This Stat Will Determine If The Steelers Win Another Super Bowl

Banned

User Info Menu

I know it's hard for you to catch on my fiend; but the meme was referring to you. Hhahahahahahaha.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just goes to show some people complain with no actual facts to back up their bias.

How do you provide evidence that doesn’t work in you favor and then double down instead of admitting you were wrong?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Just goes to show some people complain with no actual facts to back up their bias.

How do you provide evidence that doesn’t work in you favor and then double down instead of admitting you were wrong?
    It's other people that argue like Trump, not SM.

Banned

User Info Menu

Hahahaha ..... I’m not going to bite fellas; I already know your agenda and you can keep trying till the cows come home. There are plenty of posters who know and have posted about our lack of turnovers. Every week you select few attempt to over and over again try to discredit and insult. Let me just add a couple more of you to the IL and you can join your HSLR in oblivion. I refuse to participate in your games.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 06-06-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Hahahaha ..... I’m not going to bite fellas; I already know your agenda and you can keep trying till the cows come home. There are plenty of posters who know and have posted about our lack of turnovers. Every week you select few attempt to over and over again try to discredit and insult. Let me just add a couple more of you to the IL and you can join your HSLR in oblivion. I refuse to participate in your LG games.
    It seems to only be a matter of time until everybody is on the IL. Then you can argue with yourself. Of course you will still lose the argument.

Banned

User Info Menu

Ike, you never looked as good as you do now. Hahahahahahahaha. All whited out with a ignore under your name. Bye bye

Banned

User Info Menu

I apologize to the regular posters for those other guys behavior; they keep hijacking the thread with their attempts. Let’s get back to the subject of the thread.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You need to apologize to posters for providing evidence that doesn’t support your argument.

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

One question and one statement that I can't prove but seems like the reality of last year to me.

First, the question:
    So, if the dropped INTs happened in games the Steelers won would their record have been any different?

Second, the statement
    Even though the Steelers sacked the quarterback quite a bit last year, the reason, imo, that they didn't generate more TOs is because they didn't provide consistent pressure. That is, they either sacked the guy or he had plenty of time to throw. For a pass rush to be effective in helping cause TOs I think it needs to be consistent pressure. Like I said, I can't prove this and maybe someone can prove it to be false, but it's what it felt like to me. The Steelers front either got home and sacked the QB or they got pushed out of the way and the QB had time and space to throw.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount