Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: According to Nat Berhe...

Banned

User Info Menu

According to Nat Berhe...

...he has agreed to a contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Special Teams ace and Robert Golden’s replacement...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    ...he has agreed to a contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Special Teams ace and Robert Golden’s replacement...
    Good ST player. Solid with the Giants.

Legend

User Info Menu

A depth upgrade. Good move
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Banned

User Info Menu

lol..............ace.
    the guy is always hurt and a concussion kid.............downgrade from golden, but i bet he was cheap

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm inclined to agree with Squid on this one. We'll be lucky if he plays in half the games this season.

Banned

User Info Menu

He was healthy for 15 games last year...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    lol..............ace.
    the guy is always hurt and a concussion kid.............downgrade from golden, but i bet he was cheap

I don't get this, is he:

1) that much better than Golden at special teams?
    2) that much better than Golden as back up safety?
    3) that much better than Golden, value wise?
    “I’m so tired of Le’Veon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "I’m so tired of it. Let’s just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love Le’Veon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. They’re the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Upgrade, downgrade ,concussion guy, before we crown or cut this guy lets at least see if he makes it through camp. If so does he impress in pre-season? We may draft a player or 2 in the secondary so that will be more competition for this db and a factor that will go into where this guy ends up in the pecking order.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I don't get this, is he:

was Golden THAT good?

IMO Golden was an awful safety. Just downright terrible.

I know he blocked a punt last year but besides that I don't remember too many plays from Golden.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I don't get this, is he:

A certain pediatric cephalopod complains about Steeler fans automatically loving every new addition to the team, while simultaneously degrading every former Steeler who leaves for another team.

Meanwhile, his default setting is the exact opposite perspective...to instantaneously praise anyone who leaves the Steelers and at the same time to complain about anyone they sign.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.