Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are you most excited to see?

Legend

User Info Menu

Who are you most excited to see?

Camp is still a long way off, but who of the new players (FA/Draft/UDFA) are you most excited to see in pads at training camp and in the pre-season?

Personally, I'm very interested to see what Gentry can do. I have a feeling he may be better than we think and an eventual upgrade over Jessie James who wasn't bad.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Benny Snell. I think the guy brings a physical type of game that may translate through the whole team.

Then I want to see what type of secondary we will put together. Which will be the key to the season IMO.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bush. Hoping he picks up the D quick and shows some ability to call the D. In a perfect world, he's able to be out there every down on D.

Washington & Johnson. I want to see if Washington takes a big year 2 leap. I also want to see what the FO saw in Johnson. Ideally one of these guys easily secures the 3 spot and maybe even pushes for the 2.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Big Ben, want to see if he comes into this year with extra focus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Bush and Snell

Legend

User Info Menu

I want to see all the rookies and how the early career players (1-5yrs experience) have progressed. I also want to see how the new players fit in.

Of the rookies, I think Bush, Johnson, Layne, and Sutton are the most intriguing.

Then I want to see how the young guys are progressing from Adeniyi to Edmunds to Samuels to Brian Allen to Washington.

Then I want to see the young star progressing in guys like JuJu and Conner.

Is TJ ready to compete for DMVP? I expect a big jump for him.

Then I want to see how the make or break guys have improved from Burns to Davis to Dupree.

I'm also curious how Switzer responds now that he's got a full season under his belt.

What do we have in Eli Rogers?

Then how about the new pick ups in Nelsen, Moncrief, and Barron.

Then what about the progression of the backup QBs?

I mean, there's only 13 guys on the roster with more than 5 years experience. It would have been a shorter list to ask who you're not excited to see. There's really only a small handful of guys where we really know what we've got. Most players still have a ton of potential.

Starter

User Info Menu

Dirty Red!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Dirty Red!!!
    lol
    Here I thought you'd say Kameron Canaday

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Dirty Red!!!
    nothing more exciting than watching a special teams tackle!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm excited to see our players getting transported as a team from St. Vincent's College to Latrobe High School aboard old-fashioned school busses, as opposed to some tacky-ass custom-painted Rolls Royce to transport divas away from the team and into private off-campus housing.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.