Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bell and AB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Bell and AB

Are gone...Whole new culture, got rid of the rif raf, hostages, team bonding, us against the world now...blah ****in blah...

2 days into OTA's and Dud, Edmunds AND Chickillo are basically having Chestios back, and dissing Ben...

New culture and environment my Ass! I just don't know if this team can win the Big One, With a harborer of undiscipled attitudes and not a clue about team chemistry

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    2 days into OTA's and Dud, Edmunds AND Chickillo are basically having Chestios back, and dissing Ben...
    What are you talking about? I haven't heard any of this...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I want to know this as well.

Sources mostly lol.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Mark Kaboly Pittsburgh writer wrote, quoting JuJu " I will take 5 catches and 30 yards and win, as opposed to getting 150 and 2 and losing " ( clearly a shot at someone ) lol...

Dud tweeted back " Shut up Fat Ass was Duds response "...With Edmunds and Chickillo also taking Duds side...

Idk...Still seems like they still have AB's back, over their own QB and WR

Legend

User Info Menu

Mark Kaboly Pittsburgh writer wrote, quoting JuJu " I will take 5 catches and 30 yards and win, as opposed to getting 150 and 2 and losing " ( clearly a shot at someone ) lol...

Dud tweeted back " Shut up Fat Ass was Duds response "...With Edmunds and Chickillo also taking Duds side...

I think they were just taking shots at Fat Boy Kaboly for trying to stir things up and had nothing to do with taking sides...

Legend

User Info Menu

Who’s Dud?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Who’s Dud?
    Ditto. Must be insider lingo of some kind.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Who’s Dud?

LMMFAO! That's exactly what I was thinkin' Flip!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

First of all, Bud Dupree’s “Shut up Fat Ass” comment was directed to Kaboly. Edmunds and Chickillo had Bud’s back as well as Ben and JuJu’s back. This is an example of teammates sticking together. The exact opposite of what you’re implying.
    Last edited by STH70; 05-23-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STH70 View Post
    First of all, Bud Dupree’s “Shut up Fat Ass” comment was directed to Kaboly. Edmunds and Chickillo had Bud’s back as well as Ben and JuJu’s back. This is an example of teammates sticking together. The exact opposite of what you’re implying.
    Uhhhh...I'm pretty more that's what I said
    Last edited by Disco1981; 05-23-2019 at 11:23 AM.