Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Patrick PEDerson suspended 6 games for PEDs

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

OT: Patrick PEDerson suspended 6 games for PEDs

So glad we didn’t listen to a few people on here who wanted to trade for him.

Would’ve blamed Tomlin for this.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ets-6-game-ban

Legend

User Info Menu

Now is the time to swoop in and try and make a trade for him. By our week 7, he'll be good and ready to go for us for the stretch after sitting and acclimating himself.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Now is the time to swoop in and try and make a trade for him. Hell have by our week 7, he'll be good and ready to go for us for the stretch.
    Give em a 7th

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Give em a 7th
    I'd give them our extra 3rd round pick that we have from the Le'veon fiasco. His stock is down with them right now so now is the time to strike.

Nelson can move to the slot if need be. With injuries being what they are, having Nelson behind them and Hilton, we'd be looking great on the boundaries.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

I'd give them our extra 3rd round pick that we have from the Le'veon fiasco. His stock is down with them right now so now is the time to strike.u

Nelson can move to the slot if need be. With injuries being what they are, having Nelson behind them and Hilton, we'd be looking great on the boundaries.
    So we give up a pick in the 3rd next year?

(Just a reminder, we parted with our regular 3rd rounder to get Bush this year).

brothervad

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post
    So we give up a pick in the 3rd next year?

(Just a reminder, we parted with our regular 3rd rounder to get Bush this year).

brothervad
    Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Your right. Yeah, I'd still give our other 3rd rounder for him.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I seriously doubt AZ will part with him while his stock is low unless he did this on purpose and is a cancer.

Legend

User Info Menu

Exactly, get him now while the timing is right...
    PED's, could be anything and doesnt make him a bad man.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Give em a 7th
    the going rate for superstars with issues is a 3rd and a 5th

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Your right. Yeah, I'd still give our other 3rd rounder for him.
    You can't trade a pick that you don't have yet. Also, I've seen opposing viewpoints that think the Steelers might be getting as low as a 7th for compensation.