Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuckoo Bird Brown already miffed at Raiders

Cuckoo Bird Brown already miffed at Raiders

Cleared his IG account of any mention of the Raiders and has already un-followed the team and his teammates.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Brown is cuckoo View Post
    Cleared his IG account of any mention of the Raiders and has already un-followed the team and his teammates.
    I call bs, got a link?

Go to his account.

It's also all over Twitter he did it.

https://www.12up.com/posts/6362113-antonio-brown-clears-entire-instagram-account-in-another-bizarre-move

Legend

User Info Menu

Beautiful......
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think it's a stretch to say that he did this because of being miffed with the Raiders. He's just taking out all the trash that was on his account and cleaning the slate. Should have done that long ago and stayed off social media.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I checked his twitter and itís not true. Feel like this was a troll job to get Steeler fans on his page.

And the site that reported this is like the Onion of sports reporting.

DTS

Legend

User Info Menu

By week# 10, you guys will see; He'll be tearing that team apart because his numbers won't be were they usually are.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    By week# 10, you guys will see; He'll be tearing that team apart because his numbers won't be were they usually are.
    I won't be surprised if that's how his season goes. Or if he puts up 1500 yards and 15 TDs. I think it's a huge wildcard with AB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I won't be surprised if that's how his season goes. Or if he puts up 1500 yards and 15 TDs. I think it's a huge wildcard with AB
    These predictions of the worst for elite players who left is a wish list not really a prediction.

Hell, I did it with JH. I get it but I also think folks don’t want to admit guys like AB and Bell are extremely talented and will probably play well for other teams.