Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bell and AB

Starter

User Info Menu

Bell and AB

Are gone...Whole new culture, got rid of the rif raf, hostages, team bonding, us against the world now...blah ****in blah...

2 days into OTA's and Dud, Edmunds AND Chickillo are basically having Chestios back, and dissing Ben...

New culture and environment my Ass! I just don't know if this team can win the Big One, With a harborer of undiscipled attitudes and not a clue about team chemistry

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    2 days into OTA's and Dud, Edmunds AND Chickillo are basically having Chestios back, and dissing Ben...
    What are you talking about? I haven't heard any of this...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I want to know this as well.

Sources mostly lol.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Edmunds LIKED AB's "2 faced" Twitter post

According to Ramon Foster Edmunds "Likes everything" on Twitter and didn't know what it was about at the time. Edmunds called Foster on the phone worried about the whole ordeal.

Of course people see the LIKE from Edmunds and they go off on him b4 getting his side of the story.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the steelers are really fortunate to have kept Ramon foster in the fold

he is obviously one of the most respected men in that locker room and rightfully so

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It’s a damn shame when a like or a thumbs up is considered big news

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

hopefully it won't be going forward now that the team has rid itself of the guys you supported for so long

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    the steelers are really fortunate to have kept Ramon foster in the fold

he is obviously one of the most respected men in that locker room and rightfully so
    I thought for sure the Steelers would let Foster go and plug Finney into his starting spot.

now I understand why we re-signed him...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Mark Kaboly Pittsburgh writer wrote, quoting JuJu " I will take 5 catches and 30 yards and win, as opposed to getting 150 and 2 and losing " ( clearly a shot at someone ) lol...

Dud tweeted back " Shut up Fat Ass was Duds response "...With Edmunds and Chickillo also taking Duds side...

Idk...Still seems like they still have AB's back, over their own QB and WR

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Mark Kaboly Pittsburgh writer wrote, quoting JuJu " I will take 5 catches and 30 yards and win, as opposed to getting 150 and 2 and losing " ( clearly a shot at someone ) lol...

Dud tweeted back " Shut up Fat Ass was Duds response "...With Edmunds and Chickillo also taking Duds side...

Idk...Still seems like they still have AB's back, over their own QB and WR
    I think they were just taking shots at Fat Boy Kaboly for trying to stir things up and had nothing to do with taking sides...