Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: GM Kevin Colbert Defends Bud Dupree, Steelers’ Presumed Lack Of OLB Depth

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    I can see it happening.
    Drafting Diontae Johnson instead of Winovich will go down in Steelers history as a bigger blunder than when they drafted Tee Martin instead of Tom Brady or maybe even as bad as picking Senor Sack over Dan Marino.
    I like it that you were not afraid to say how you feel; if that’s what you think then it’s all good. You definitely dont have to stay with the common narrative if you choose not to.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    I can see it happening.
    Drafting Diontae Johnson instead of Winovich will go down in Steelers history as a bigger blunder than when they drafted Tee Martin instead of Tom Brady or maybe even as bad as picking Senor Sack over Dan Marino.
    I'm all for drafting the local kid, but put me down for thinking Ola and Sutton are better OLBs than Chase. I think most are bigger on Ola, but I'm bigger on Sutton. He's freakishly quick, deceptively strong and I think he's a football player that will be one of the few that transcends his clear size limitations.

I like things about both, and think they're very different and would love to see the Steelers rotate those 2 and get a relentless pass rush from that side of the field.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sutton is intriguing. That's one of the main experiments of the coming training camp
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.