Tevon Coney
    Beau Benswael
    David Sills
    Ryan Baates
    Demarcus Christmas
    Lamont Galiard
    David Long Jr
    Rodney Anderson
    Last edited by steelerkeylargo; 04-27-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Emanuel Hall WR
    David Long LB

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Emanuel Hall WR
    David Long LB
    I wouldn't say Hall now...Kelvin Harmon....Who would be the best DL left for depth

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

There is still alot of talent, hopefully we end up with another TE and WR ( sills, Harmon)
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    There is still alot of talent, hopefully we end up with another TE and WR ( sills, Harmon)
    Would like that George...Like the draft except for TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

i like this pick u.g.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Starter

User Info Menu

3 LB's...Bostic or Dirty Red might be sweating

Legend

User Info Menu

Big Red plays special teams. That might be his edge
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN