Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach Gentry, TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Love his speed down the seam; he definitely has potential. I just think we'll see more of it in the 2020 season compared to this coming season.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Speed down the seam? A 6'8" 265 lbs. guy who ran a 4.9 40? You love that guy's speed down the seam???
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Speed down the seam? A 6'8" 265 lbs. guy who ran a 4.9 40? You love that guy's speed down the seam???
    Maniac...I agree with alot of your posts...But yes, Please explain

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Maniac...I agree with alot of your posts...But yes, Please explain
    Gentry running down the seam against NFL DB's seems like it would be a baby giraffe trying to gallop among cheetahs.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He came out with another great one. The guy is hilarious. I don't know how he does it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    He came out with another great one. The guy is hilarious. I don't know how he does it.
    You might as well say that you loved Casey Hampton's vertical leaping ability or loved Gary Anderson's bench press.

Legend

User Info Menu

You might as well say that you loved Casey Hampton's vertical leaping ability
    when Big Snack jumped, you could barely slide a piece of paper between the bottom of his shoes and the ground.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

SM serving up softballs lately.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    when Big Snack jumped, you could barely slide a piece of paper between the bottom of his shoes and the ground.
    But when he came back down to earth even after that fraction of a millimeter worth of hangtime, seismologists were aware of his presence in the area. That's why the Combine is held in Indianapolis rather than, say, L.A., because no fault lines to worry about.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

But when he came back down to earth even after that fraction of a millimeter worth of hangtime, seismologists were aware of his presence in the area. That's why the Combine is held in Indianapolis rather than, say, L.A., because no fault lines to worry about.
    I think it's more like he pushed the earth down and it came back to him.