Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Take WR Diontae Johnson

Legend

User Info Menu

If there is one position you should give the Steelers the benefit of the doubt on it's WR. More often than not they've drafted some gems in the last 8 yrs.

Chill... let's see what the kid has.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Riddick ESPN " Best route runner in the draft , Reminds me of AB "

He better be; I’ll be watching this kid very closely in camp. He’s going to work a lot with Rudolph first so we can see what he has in the preseason right off.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    If there is one position you should give the Steelers the benefit of the doubt on it's WR. More often than not they've drafted some gems in the last 8 yrs.

You’ve got a point. Let’s chill. We need more on defense thou . Just disappointed about that
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Agreed

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

That is true. I feel a little better.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Your level head isn’t allowed here. I agree...let’s see what he can do.

Starter

User Info Menu

Steelbucks,

I am not one to call him a bust and yes I hope he has the skills of brown and the heart/head of Larry Fitzgerald (ok he can have his skills as well )...

But this is a little frustrating to see year in, year out.

brothervad

Backup

User Info Menu

Sammie Coates, Markus Wheaton, and Martavis Bryant say hello

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post
    Steelbucks,

I am not one to call him a bust and yes I hope he has the skills of brown and the heart/head of Larry Fitzgerald (ok he can have his skills as well )...

But this is a little frustrating to see year in, year out.

brothervad
    Hey, I was as surprised as the next guy but man. The FO and scouts saw something. I’ll take the wait and see approach.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Sammie Coates, Markus Wheaton, and Martavis Bryant say hello
    AB and JuJu say not so fast.