Thread: Check this (love) out. D. Bush

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Check this (love) out. D. Bush

https://www.steelers.com/video/bush-...on-draft-night

I’m pretty sure I had some tears welling up! I think it’s going to be VERY easy to love this guy...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    https://www.steelers.com/video/bush-...on-draft-night

Iím pretty sure I had some tears welling up! I think itís going to be VERY easy to love this guy...

that was cool to watch, thanks for sharing!

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice. That's what we want. This guy is going to have Steeler fans running to the store buying his jersey.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

That was nice. Feels like a refreshing change. Would rather watch 1000 of these videos of Devin talking to his family over 1 of Big Chest calling and talking to God.

Starter

User Info Menu

Saw it last night but thank you for posting it; I watched it again. So awesome!

Legend

User Info Menu

*sniff* pollen is bad this time of the year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I blame the tears on the fact that I have a son graduating from college and a daughter graduating from high school next month. Granted they're not professional athletes, but still proud none the less. Seems like a great young man.