Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 2 Targets

Backup

User Info Menu

What's the deal with Metcalf dropping? Off field issues or something?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

here goes the run on WR...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    people might be afraid of PEDs...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    Chauncey Gardner Johnson please
    YES...Or Adderley or Thornhill...Should get one of them!

Legend

User Info Menu

Corner
    Justin Layne

Julian Love

Amani Oruwariye

Safety
    Nasir Adderley

Taylor Rapp

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

Juan Thornhill

Deionte Thompson
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd love to see Thornhill for us in the 3rd. A good ball hawking safety who, along with Bush, will sure up the middle of our defense and hopefully get us some more turnovers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Did you here Jim Brown announce the draft pick...2013 draft.... felt sorry for him

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Did you here Jim Brown announce the draft pick...2013 draft.... felt sorry for him
    i thought i heard that too....

he still looks good for being 100 year old and being a browns fan, sorry i mean face of "being the Browns"
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

9 more picks to go!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Looks like Tarzan...Plays like Jane...Said his 3 cone and shuttle were worse than most LINEMAN!

Can run straight fast