Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dave the dope fiend a no show

Legend

User Info Menu

Hahahaha.. giving you that shock value huh?
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I honestly had never watched his ďrapĒ videos before this morning. I wish I hadnít. Why didnít anyone warn me?
    Google Arian Foster. Now that dude can rap. His album was incredible.

I would never entertain a ball player rapping but someone vouched for him and damn... that guy put together an amazing album for an athlete.

He also waited until after he retired to release it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I honestly had never watched his ďrapĒ videos before this morning. I wish I hadnít. Why didnít anyone warn me?
    Haha did you ask if you should watch them? That being said I havenít watched any of them, and now ( thanks to you) I wonít watch them. I appreciate it.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    This is how I feel about Bell as well.

It was a business decision, not personal.

He was not under contract, so he was entirely within his rights not to play for us last year.

We offered him a deal that was more than fair, but his preference was to test the open market, and that's fine. That's his prerogative.

I don't begrudge players when they make a career decision that is strictly business.

I do begrudge Antonio Brown, on the other hand, because he made things personal.

He purposefully submarined his trade value, taking a huge dump on whatever goodwill he had previously built up in Pittsburgh.

I have no ill will toward Bell. I do have lingering ill will toward Brown, though.

I'll have no problem with Bell coming back to Heinz Field for halftime ceremonies or pregame Terrible Towel twirls after he retires or announcing a draft pick for us some day like Santonio (who left our team on bad terms himself) just did.

But I'll have a big problem ever accepting Brown back again regardless. I don't think time will heal the wounds he inflicted.
    That's pretty much how I feel. Bell wanted guaranteed money and he's in a tough position and has to take 400 touches so he's got more risk than others. Can't fault him for that.

But then Bell has come across a little jealous of Ben and hasn't been flattering about Pittsburgh. He wanted to feel as important as Ben and feels more loved in NY. So there's still some animosity and I think he's gonna get a wake up call and realize the grass isn't greener.

AB is nuts.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Google Arian Foster. Now that dude can rap. His album was incredible.

I would never entertain a ball player rapping but someone vouched for him and damn... that guy put together an amazing album for an athlete.

He also waited until after he retired to release it.
    Color me impressed. Wine bottles and cheese being my favorite. He reminds me just a bit of J. Cole. I also like that he isn’t writing garbage lyrics. From beginning to end that’s a really good album.

Legend

User Info Menu

I’m going to have to go find Arian Fosters album then. I’m curious to hear it now.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Color me impressed. Wine bottles and cheese being my favorite. He reminds me just a bit of J. Cole. I also like that he isn’t writing garbage lyrics. From beginning to end that’s a really good album.
    I haven’t listened to it in a while but now I have to revisit.

Content is really good. I believe he is an atheist and while I’m not I appreciate his approach and honesty questioning religion without really bashing it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I just listened to "joy" and " watermelon sunrise" and yes,..he's J. Cole"ish". He isn't bad at all.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN