Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave the dope fiend a no show

Legend

User Info Menu

Dave the dope fiend a no show

Le'Veon Bell reportedly a no-show at Jets' voluntary minicamp just weeks after signing huge contract
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...huge-contract/
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm just glad that Bell is the Jets' problem now and no longer ours.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    My thoughts exactly...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Yep. They can live, and suffer, with him. He doesn't show cause he doesn't get his money and he doesn't show when he does get his money.

I actually can see Bell having an injury riddled run with the Jets and I would be very happy if it happened

Starter

User Info Menu

Weird how some of you want players to get injured. It’s not that serious.

Legend

User Info Menu

Serious?
    No
    Its a big FU to an organization that just gave you a contract with guaranteed $$$$
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Weird how some of you want players to get injured. It’s not that serious.
    I’d much rather see Bell test positive for marijuana again over getting injured, if I had a choice of course.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't know that he's a problem at all for the Jets. This is just voluntary. Plenty of vets are no-shows at voluntary stuff.

The only problem he was for us (outside of his activity with Blount) is wanting to break the bank at contract renewal time. He's already made his bank with the Jets so I doubt he'll be much of a problem for them.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    I’d much rather see Bell test positive for marijuana again over getting injured, if I had a choice of course.
    I understand wanting a player to fail or fall off but wishing an injury says a lot about a person.

I was happy when JH didn’t get a ring with the Pats. I didn’t want to see him blow a knee out though.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Serious?
    No
    Its a big FU to an organization that just gave you a contract with guaranteed $$$$

It’s not a big FU to miss VOLUNTARY workouts in April.

Some teams and media try to make it a big deal but it’s not a huge FU to an organization.

“It’s voluntary,” Gase stressed. “(Bell) was here that first week (of offseason workouts), and we got a lot of good information that week to him.”

It’s weird to see Steeler fans more upset than the HC of the Jets.

Let it go guys...

Kudos on the title tho. That’s on of my all time favorites.

“Dave the dope fiend shooting dope who don’t know the meaning of water nor soap!!!”