Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave the dope fiend a no show

Starter

User Info Menu

Idk...I don't want him to get injured or piss Hot...Just want him to stink...That may not even make me out to be a good person but, This will maybe prove that the Steelers aren't the ruthless, cheap, not loyal, don't care about players, scumbag organization that the media has run with.....

Oh, and the same for AB...Just stink...No injuries or anything...Call God, It was Bens, Tomlins, Colberts, Rooneys, JuJu's, fans, and all the Baby Mamas fault.....They put me under all this stress.....Boomin!

Lastly...**** y'all...I got coin!

Legend

User Info Menu

You guys have got to let those two go. Come on.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    You guys have got to let those two go. Come on.
    Trying...lol

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Weird how some of you want players to get injured. Itís not that serious.

I agree that is messed up...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

I will be checking his game occasionally this season. Cause I really would like to know if Bell's success was more about the system than his talent.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I will be checking his game occasionally this season. Cause I really would like to know if Bell's success was more about the system than his talent.
    He had a QB who lead the league in passing; He had the satiscal best WR in the game; He had a top 5 offensive line..............When Bell has none of those in New York, you know the answer. And watching Bell come to that harsh reality will be funny as well.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

What else is Gase going to say..
    yeah it sucks that we gave this guy all that $$$, he needs to learn a new offense and he's a no show.
    Basically screw you i'll see ya at camp...

Im over Bell, but theres still guys that go out of their way to defend his character
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    What else is Gase going to say..
    yeah it sucks that we gave this guy all that $$$, he needs to learn a new offense and he's a no show.
    Basically screw you i'll see ya at camp...

Im over Bell, but theres still guys that go out of their way to defend his character
    Who is defending his character?

I think reporting missing players at voluntary workouts is silly season.

Until they are called mandatory it’s not a big deal IMO.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

I would say it was the system if he was a straight line RB but turn on his highlights and half of them are Bell juking guys out of their jocks in tight spaces.

I don’t think he will have the same success because from what I hear the Jets OL sucks but it’s all relative. If he can move the chains and keep drives alive while also keeping the QB clean as a black and safety valve it’s a worthy investment on their part.

Hopefully he becomes a thorn in the Pats arse this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Hopefully he becomes a thorn in the Pats arse this year.
    Plus Baltimore, Cleveland, and Cincinnati too, since all of the teams in the AFC North play all of the teams in the AFC East this season.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.