Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patrick Peterson

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Patrick Peterson

Is reportedly back on the trade block. Cardinals are in total tear down mode.

Starter

User Info Menu

No.20?.......

Starter

User Info Menu

Better yet...No.20 and Burns

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Better yet...No.20 and Burns

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Really like the draft in your sig

Legend

User Info Menu

Peterson is 28 years old and has about an $11M salary. Who are you benching? Haden? Nelson?

Not sure Nelson fits a slot CB. Not to mention fitting under the cap

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Is reportedly back on the trade block. Cardinals are in total tear down mode.
    a 3rd rounder this year and next year's 3rd rounder because we have two for next year.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Peterson is 28 years old and has about an $11M salary. Who are you benching? Haden? Nelson?

Not sure Nelson fits a slot CB. Not to mention fitting under the cap
    Pretty sure Nelson played in the slot before moving outside...

If you get a chance to get Peterson for anything less than a #1 you do it and make room.....
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Pretty sure Nelson played in the slot before moving outside...

If you get a chance to get Peterson for anything less than a #1 you do it and make room.....
    Nelson can play the slot; He's versatile and talked about it in his press conference.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Backup

User Info Menu

Wonder how desperate AZ is to trade him? Not sure I want to give up either a 1st or a 2nd. I'd toss that first 3rd round pick their way for him and see if they bite. If they'd do it for two 3rd round picks, add in one from 2020 and call it a deal. No matter what, throw in Burns.