Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SKL 1st and Final 2019 Mock 2 Way go rounds 1-3

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I like his game, but I think 20 is too high for him and he should be gone before 52.
    IMHO in this draft because of the value that falls between 25 n 75 I believe Campbell goes later then he would in other drafts. Draft is so deep at wr would not be surprised to see him go top half of round 3.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Yeah he's anti-athlete but man, his productivity in college can't be just totally dismissed.
    Didnít Troy Edwards go off for like 405 yards one game? College production is overrated now a days. Yes I like to see it but without athleticism they wonít translate to the pro game

Legend

User Info Menu

The thing is with Sills is that he absolutely is on the opposite ends of all the Sparq tests that the Steelers seem to hold in high regard, particularly for WR’s

Boykin, Hall and Campbell, however, are bang on the numbers
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

Fix the Run Defence Mode:

1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    The thing is with Sills is that he absolutely is on the opposite ends of all the Sparq tests that the Steelers seem to hold in high regard, particularly for WR’s

Boykin, Hall and Campbell, however, are bang on the numbers
    What if I told you that David Sills Sparq score was almost the same as both Ju Ju's and James Washingtons? I think we all want the superman off the charts test scores, but they don't tell the whole story. They certainly aren't the deciding factor in the Steelers war room.
    Last edited by steelerkeylargo; 04-21-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    What if I told you that David Sills Sparq score was almost the same as both Ju Ju's and James Washingtons? I think we all want the superman off the charts test scores, but they don't tell the whole story. They certainly aren't the deciding factor in the Steelers war room.
    Exactly how close were Sills scores?
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Exactly how close were Sills scores?
    Sills-117
    Washington-119
    JJSS-120

Scores for WR's range from about 70-140

Legend

User Info Menu

Sills-117
    Washington-119
    JJSS-120

Scores for WR's range from about 70-140
    Okay..good to know. hmmmmm
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

I think we all want the superman off the charts test scores, but they don't tell the whole story. They certainly aren't the deciding factor in the Steelers war room.
    I think Devin Bush's SPARQ score is 139, that's Superman like...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    The article comparing Bush to Ernie Sims has me a little concerned.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Our practice squad hero Mathew Thomas posted a 146