Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spinthenfall

Starter

User Info Menu

Spinthenfall

Mendenhall the latest to pile on...Benis a racist and Ben doesn't like Blacks...

For once somebody talking some sense...I did get tired of Ben force feeding the ball every game, year after year, to all those white receivers we had...

Oh wait.....This offseason is beyond nauseating....It's just EVERY day! Stop everyone!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mendenhall Gets Invovled in the Drama

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/04/fo...-twitter-rant/

Rashard Mendenhall, best known for his critical fumble in the Steelers' Super Bowl loss to Green Bay, was on social media trying to defend AB, when he tweeted that he was letting a big secret out of the bag, that Ben Roethlisberger is a racist. After awhile he came back on and tweeted that, no, Ben isn't racist, I was just saying that to try to make a point. But it was too late, he'd already added more fuel to the fire that we'd hoped was dying down.

What a lame punk "Spinderella" Mendenhall is. I remember him once acting like he was humping Ben in a playoff game ... now he's really trying to screw Ben and the rest of the team. Just another sad-sack pathetically getting some attention on social media. What a mistake it was to ever draft that quitter.
    Final Pre-draft Mock
    (no trades)

(20) EDGE Monteaz Sweat, Mississippi St.
    (52): S/CB Juan Thornhill, Virginia
    (66): WR Miles Boykin, Notre Dame
    (83): ILB Germaine Pratt, North Carolina St.
    (122):RB Justice Hill, Oklahoma St.
    (141): TE Foster Moreau, LSU
    (175): DT Daylon Mack, Texas A&M
    (192): CB Corey Ballentine, Washburn
    (207): G Bunchy Stallings, Kentucky
    (219): ILB Khalil Hodge, Buffalo

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Same dude who tried to defend Osama Bin Laden, so it shows you what kind of (lack of) character he has.
    Final Pre-draft Mock
    (no trades)

(20) EDGE Monteaz Sweat, Mississippi St.
    (52): S/CB Juan Thornhill, Virginia
    (66): WR Miles Boykin, Notre Dame
    (83): ILB Germaine Pratt, North Carolina St.
    (122):RB Justice Hill, Oklahoma St.
    (141): TE Foster Moreau, LSU
    (175): DT Daylon Mack, Texas A&M
    (192): CB Corey Ballentine, Washburn
    (207): G Bunchy Stallings, Kentucky
    (219): ILB Khalil Hodge, Buffalo

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What in the actual h3ll is going on this season/off-season?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Too many bored ex-football players with too much time on their hands.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Interesting to note that Mendenhall and Isaac Redman were both on the Steelers roster at the same time and they each see Ben as a completely different guy.

Starter

User Info Menu

So many bitter, ex players who sucked...Want so bad for this storied franchise to be brought to its knees...Actually, It seems that the more that keeps coming out, the more talking heads that are rallying around the Steelers
    Last edited by Disco1981; 04-11-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I wanted to express my rage and views towrds racism and calling some one out for being a racist. But it is a Steeler Forum.!

But if I was Ben, I would sue that coward for everything he has for slander. And donate all that money to fight racism!

Is he that stupid, Foster and Pouncey are Ben's best friends on the team.

Is he really that stupid to support AB, especially now, after he showed his true colors of degrading a young athlete, should I say a young "black" athelete. but who cares about skin color.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Backup

User Info Menu

So AB is now siding with the guy that fumbled SB 45 away?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Social media has these guys going absolutely nuts. Saying anything to regain relevance; Mendenhall fumbled away our Super Bowl against the Packers. And I've been done with him ever since.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.