Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spinthenfall

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I wanted to express my rage and views towrds racism and calling some one out for being a racist. But it is a Steeler Forum.!

But if I was Ben, I would sue that coward for everything he has for slander. And donate all that money to fight racism!

Is he that stupid, Foster and Pouncey are Ben's best friends on the team.

Is he really that stupid to support AB, especially now, after he showed his true colors of degrading a young athlete, should I say a young "black" athelete. but who cares about skin color.
    Wouldn’t Ben open himself up to phone records and private emails if he sued Mendenhall?

Having a Black friend or 2 doesn’t mean you can’t be racist.

Not saying Ben is a racist but the “I have Black friends” is the oldest trick in the book.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

you really need professional help

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick'sTeam View Post
    So AB is now siding with the guy that fumbled SB 45 away?
    Mendenhall didnít fumble away the SB but I guess that type of talk is why he is critical of Steeler fans. LOL

Does this mean AB was correct when he said JuJu fumbled away our season?

Legend

User Info Menu

Everyone is missing Mendenhall's point. He attempted to deliver it in a very stupid way, here is what happened:

At 4:45 a.m. he posted, “Alright, I’ll end the mystery. . . [Ben Roethlisberger is] racist and [Antonio Brown is] black. He had to catch balls from a racist quarterback. Every honest player knows it, it’s not a big deal. He was just supposed to take his lickings and move on, like a slave for real.”

Then, 3 hours later, he posted: “Clearly it’s no fun, when EVERYONE’s the accused. . . . Please allow the dialogue in sports to be equal. Why’s it so easy to shoot at one player, but not the other? B’s not racist. Just like AB’s not a dirtbag.”
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    you really need professional help
    You need to hop up off of it.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Everyone is missing Mendenhall's point. He attempted to deliver it in a very stupid way, here is what happened:

At 4:45 a.m. he posted, “Alright, I’ll end the mystery. . . [Ben Roethlisberger is] racist and [Antonio Brown is] black. He had to catch balls from a racist quarterback. Every honest player knows it, it’s not a big deal. He was just supposed to take his lickings and move on, like a slave for real.”

Then, 3 hours later, he posted: “Clearly it’s no fun, when EVERYONE’s the accused. . . . Please allow the dialogue in sports to be equal. Why’s it so easy to shoot at one player, but not the other? B’s not racist. Just like AB’s not a dirtbag.”
    It’s football. Mendenhall is having an elevated conversation that doesn’t play well to the average football fan.

They see racist and run with it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

that's pretty rich from the guy who sees a racist behind every corner

Starter

User Info Menu

Benis? I’m sorry but that’s a hilarious typo.

We have a new name for ugly Ben.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Benis? I’m sorry but that’s a hilarious typo.

We have a new name for ugly Ben.
    Big Benis?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Mendenhall didn’t fumble away the SB but I guess that type of talk is why he is critical of Steeler fans. LOL

Does this mean AB was correct when he said JuJu fumbled away our season?
    My comment was tongue in cheek BECAUSE of AB's post about JuJu.