Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOck 5 " the offense mock"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Your probably right; I was just voicing my preference. But if they didn't , I wouldn't be disappointed about it. Because with so many WR drafted, a lot will be released in the next wave of free agency.
    1) JuJu
    2) Washington
    3) Moncrief
    4) Switzer
    5) Eli Rogers
    6) Rookie draft choice

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    1) JuJu
    2) Washington
    3) Moncrief
    4) Switzer
    5) Eli Rogers
    6) Rookie draft choice
    But Bey and Hunter are sitting out there waiting to be resigned too. That's part of my thinking as well.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Starter

User Info Menu

Sorry George Nah..I do like the Hockenson, Isabella, even the Sanders pick...But 2 WR's and Especially 2 TE's...Nah

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    But Bey and Hunter are sitting out there waiting to be resigned too. That's part of my thinking as well.
    hopefully not by the Steelers, I've seen enough of them both.

here's an interesting stat: since 2005 the Steelers have taken at least one WR in every draft except in 2011 and over the past 30 seasons, they've taken at least one WR in all but four of the drafts.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    hopefully not by the Steelers, I've seen enough of them both.

here's an interesting stat: since 2005 the Steelers have taken at least one WR in every draft except in 2011 and over the past 30 seasons, they've taken at least one WR in all but four of the drafts.
    Oh yeah; I forgot about that stat.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.