Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Manny Sanders gets the last laugh in on GM

Administrator

User Info Menu

Where there's smoke there's fire
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    And you believe the story? I donít. Just like I donít believe Bellís new story that Ben was a factor in his leaving. Not after two years of hearing how itís all about the money and heroically blazing a trail for the RBs of the future.
    "Heroically blazing" sounds like it should be the title of Bell's next album.

Legend

User Info Menu

So ..... was he wrong?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    So ..... was he wrong?
    would you rather have AB or Manny on your team? i guess manny should look at what colbert said as a compliment lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Where there's smoke there's fire
    So that fire been burning since Manny left?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ryan Clark told a story from way back when about AB. id say the fire has been burning bright for several years

Legend

User Info Menu

"Give him money and you will create a monster"

Starter

User Info Menu

Are we really going to act like AB wasnít better than Manny Sanders since Sanders left?

I always defended Sanders in here and folks probably forget but he was bashed and trashed on here the season before he left.
    Anyone who watched Denver when they won the SB knows that defense was incredible and dragged a gimpy Manning to the podium. I donít think we are a better team these past few years if we kept Sanders over AB.

Legend

User Info Menu

dude... who said that? im just asking who youd rather have right now... AB or manny? Dont make this into something its not.

Starter

User Info Menu

As the World turns.....