Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manny Sanders gets the last laugh in on GM

Legend

User Info Menu

Manny Sanders gets the last laugh in on GM

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

And you believe the story? I don’t. Just like I don’t believe Bell’s new story that Ben was a factor in his leaving. Not after two years of hearing how it’s all about the money and heroically blazing a trail for the RBs of the future.
    Last edited by RobinCole; 03-22-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    And you believe the story? I don’t. Just like I don’t believe Bell’s new story that Ben was a factor in his leaving. Not after two years of hearing how it’s all about the money and heroically blazing a trail for the RBs of the future.
    do i believe that colbert said that to sanders? no reason not to. Manny isnt a cancer like bell/AB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I believe it.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

20 S DARNELL SAVAGE MARYLAND
    52 OLB CHASE WINOWICH MICHIGAN
    66 WR MYLES BOYKIN NOTRE DAME
    84 RB JUSTICE HILL OKLAHOMA ST.
    123 ILB DAVID LONG JR. WEST VIRGINIA
    142 OLB MAXX CROSBY E. MICHIGAN
    176 WR GARY JENNINGS JR. WEST VIRGINIA
    194 DL DANIEL WISE KANSAS
    209 TE TREVON WESCO WEST VIRGINIA
    221K MATT GAY UTAH

Legend

User Info Menu

its obviously something thats stuck with manny for a long time... like he said at the time... hed never forget it. this was just his way of getting back at colbert for the remark

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The author says, "...the Steelers are in a complete tailspin." The other day NFL.com's Elliot Harrison in his Power Rankings ranked the Steelers 18 and called them a "dumpster fire."

So is it just my Black & Gold colored lenses? Or are we better off (addition through subtraction) and will surprise this league next season? Ben always plays best when we are trailing or he has a chip on his shoulder. The chip is pretty big this time.
    Last edited by rpmpit; 03-22-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I believe it as well. He has no real reason to lie.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    The author says, "...the Steelers are in a complete tailspin." The other day NFL.com's Elliot Harrison in his Power Rankings ranked the Steelers 18 and called them a "dumpster fire."

So is it just my Black & Gold colored lenses? Or are we better off (addition through subtraction) and will surprise this league next season? Ben always plays best when we are trailing or he has a chip on his shoulder. The chip is pretty big this time.
    From the thread I started titiled,” Is our immediate window closed?” , most feel the way you do. We are at a cross roads for sure.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL, probably would've said the same thing...
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    LOL, probably would've said the same thing...
    manny ended up being real solid in denver..and has a SB ring. im sure this was his way of saying "You should have kept me" and "I told you so"